• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
Shoutbox: Can you take your material posessions to heaven?
LTPW: Consoling someone on a rough family relationship
Thread: WHICH ZELDUR CHARACTERS ARE HOT AND MAKE OUT WITH LINK

Typical evening on this website.
PMs: Something Boo’s Pizza or Smiling Friends or Crash Bandicoot related

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
23088589_James_Thomas_20240524_203530-1-922x483.jpg

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Yknow, I've been realizing recently (inspired somewhat by Ketchup) that you can just do stuff. Get on your bike, explore the town. Get in your car, find a hiking trail. It's the same sense of exploration as gaming but without the screentime hangover!
having expendable income makes this much more doable, but I definitely went to places in my hometown I didn't know existed on my bike

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yknow, I've been realizing recently (inspired somewhat by Ketchup) that you can just do stuff. Get on your bike, explore the town. Get in your car, find a hiking trail. It's the same sense of exploration as gaming but without the screentime hangover!
When You Realize You Have Free Will:

But fr I'm glad you're trying random **** too, I wasted many days in my room trying to find value in artwork and creating things, but I feel way more fulfilled at the end of the day when I go out and screw around in the real world instead.
I used to sometimes get this fleeting feeling that I was missing out on a lot that other people my age were doing (stuff like parties, drinking etc) and while I wasnt really interested in doing things I saw as wrong, i still was kind of jealous of people with low inhibitions that were able to amble through life without any concern fur the consequences of their actions. But then one day I had a revelation that I have basically no inhibitions at all, I just use my lack of it for awesome things instead of stupid ****.
Good news, I just said beddy by to my parents and it wasnt brought up. It may be brought up tomorrow but there is a chance it wont be. I am rather happy it didnt go down.
I hope things stay chill, it's rough having a parent that goes through periods of hostility like that. I don't really know if it's ever gonna change, but I do hope he gets bored of it or something.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
anyways i came on to post something semi-related, i cleaned out my car and put the seats back down before work, getting in after work I had one of those moments where nostalgia slaps you in the face even tho it was like 3 weeks ago. but i am just realizing how definitive those 5 nights were in my life, probably the most fun I'd had in years, it stuck with me enough that the scent of the plaid fabric i used for the curtains is like time travelling right back to those moments. this is probably gibberish to you guys but i wanted to write it down

i'm leaving at 4 this morning for Florida with my mom and sister (plane) idk if I will be on or not while I'm there.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
But fr I'm glad you're trying random **** too, I wasted many days in my room trying to find value in artwork and creating things, but I feel way more fulfilled at the end of the day when I go out and screw around in the real world instead.
I used to sometimes get this fleeting feeling that I was missing out on a lot that other people my age were doing (stuff like parties, drinking etc) and while I wasnt really interested in doing things I saw as wrong, i still was kind of jealous of people with low inhibitions that were able to amble through life without any concern fur the consequences of their actions. But then one day I had a revelation that I have basically no inhibitions at all, I just use my lack of it for awesome things instead of stupid ****.
Yeah I don't really wanna give up on gaming and creative hobbies, I'm still trying to decide if I wanna seriously commit to getting good at an instrument, but the fact is I'm not really defaulting to them when I'm at home, so I'll just start running around instead. Especially since like I mentioned the other night I didn't really get that in my later teen years because of the pandemic then it just wasn't a habit. I'm legit considering just setting off some Friday evening and making it back in time for church Sunday morning.

Highlight of tonight was that I was riding around, found a street with a somewhat familiar name, rode down it and ended up popping out somewhere I've been before.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
One game I do want to really get serious about is NR2003. Yeah I'm not great at it, but I won't get any better not playing it. Just gonna pick back up on doiing the thing where I race at the track NASCAR's actually at this week. What I really wanna do is more races with real people, but that can be a bit of an ordeal on NR2003 so I might spring for Iracing, the really big sim, for the multiplayer experience because it has open lobbies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom