• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yeah I don't really wanna give up on gaming and creative hobbies, I'm still trying to decide if I wanna seriously commit to getting good at an instrument, but the fact is I'm not really defaulting to them when I'm at home, so I'll just start running around instead. Especially since like I mentioned the other night I didn't really get that in my later teen years because of the pandemic then it just wasn't a habit. I'm legit considering just setting off some Friday evening and making it back in time for church Sunday morning.

Highlight of tonight was that I was riding around, found a street with a somewhat familiar name, rode down it and ended up popping out somewhere I've been before.
Now my creative stuff is because I want to express emotions instead of something as proof that I did stuff, its way more healthy. Idk if its the same for you but that's a good mindset to have. Pandemic screwed us all up, I didn't have means to do much anyway but we were on LOCKDOWN, iirc it was feb of '21 before I was let in a building again (Walmart, early morning, didnt do much after that for a while either). It makes sense why i was so chronically online sensationalist when I joined, yall saved me from that lowkey. I'm glad you're out exploring, its what we're meant to do. Feelsgoodman.
Setting off for a couple of days is something youre gonna love, especially if you don't know where you're going. I stopped at a random church the sunday I was gone, which is also neat cus you can see how other people do it. You should make a mini blog if you do.
Memorial Day airport is gonna go crazy. Apparently it's projected to be record breaking travel this year (I think they say that every year)
YONKERS, i didnt think of that. Not sure why we chose this weekend..

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Now my creative stuff is because I want to express emotions instead of something as proof that I did stuff
Ehhh that's not really it for me, for me my best creative stuff is because I have unhinged ideas and want to force them upon the world, i.e giving my car a fursona. I've also got another story I need to get cracking on.
Setting off for a couple of days is something youre gonna love, especially if you don't know where you're going.
I wanna have some sort of plan, maybe just one end destination so that I have a little structure but yeah. I considered Cadillac Ranch, but that's a little too far for a weekend, I could do it easily enough but I wouldn't have enough time to do other stuff.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ehhh that's not really it for me, for me my best creative stuff is because I have unhinged ideas and want to force them upon the world, i.e giving my car a fursona. I've also got another story I need to get cracking on.

I wanna have some sort of plan, maybe just one end destination so that I have a little structure but yeah. I considered Cadillac Ranch, but that's a little too far for a weekend, I could do it easily enough but I wouldn't have enough time to do other stuff.
That's probably the best reason.

Idk how much you wanna drive each day, you might not get outta Texas depending on where you go (not that you'd want to ;)) I guess you could see Texarkana or New Orleans but the latter didn't strike me as a place you go for no reason. Panhandle is nice, kind of desertlike and my favorite part of Texas scenically

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Yeah I've said before this area kinda sucks for traveling through Texas. Houston to the north, Austin/San Antonio to the west, Lousiana to the east. I'm also considering going to New Orleans for a culinary tour but that's not a top priority plan. I've been to west Texas before, it was pretty cool.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Someone or something cracked my windshield while I was in a Wendys in orleans. I told you that irl actually didnt I, well everyone else reading this thread, SOMEONE OR SOMETHING CRACKED MY WINDSHIELD WHILE I WAS IN A WENDYS IN NEW ORLEANS.
Not even a real crack, just a few inches, idk what their problem was. it spread though

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Bruh I only played NR2003 for like 20 minutes, that's no way to grind my skilz. Tbf it's past midnight and this does not have the vibe of a 1AM Friday night.
4f462baf6a784d1558d28a02c8fe04fc.jpg

(I really did not do a good job of picking a geographically accurate fursona)

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
1716614684820.png
I did this on my phone earlier to screw around with brushes, theres actually some CRAZY good art brushes in my program that i never tried. might give me a reason to tinker around with digital again. all that brown shading on the wood? one swipe of the brush per row.. feels like cheating almost
Bruh I only played NR2003 for like 20 minutes, that's no way to grind my skilz. Tbf it's past midnight and this does not have the vibe of a 1AM Friday night.
4f462baf6a784d1558d28a02c8fe04fc.jpg

(I really did not do a good job of picking a geographically accurate fursona)
my dumbass needs to get up in 3 hours then travel all day, i should go.
(I guess you can pretend that's asbestos or something)

Daku Rinku

The Kokiri Outcast
ZD Champion
Yeah I've said before this area kinda sucks for traveling through Texas. Houston to the north, Austin/San Antonio to the west, Lousiana to the east. I'm also considering going to New Orleans for a culinary tour but that's not a top priority plan. I've been to west Texas before, it was pretty cool.
Heard about the sorme
Someone or something cracked my windshield while I was in a Wendys in orleans. I told you that irl actually didnt I, well everyone else reading this thread, SOMEONE OR SOMETHING CRACKED MY WINDSHIELD WHILE I WAS IN A WENDYS IN NEW ORLEANS.
Not even a real crack, just a few inches, idk what their problem was. it spread though
Yikes! I had a homeless person got violent and attack my car with their fist. I was going to a drive thru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom