• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Link and Midna have a great dynamic without needing to shove romance into it >:[
ae2286065c26e2fcb8b815db34b1687b.jpg

ce038a8213de5fbfe4bc0b832ca1186b.jpg

17ebd9fbc7500f9081900f925d8d9ef8.jpg

Y'all forget I'm still a huge fan of TP
Related:
ae327fc156e7d44d9523aaf95c1154b6.jpg

The idea of Zelda being the sane one of this trio is a good concept.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
So I got 2 awards. Perfect attendance.....Yippee and I got Coachs award for my undying dedication to always doing stuff that helped the team out yada yada. Anyway, I am actually happy because a lot of people didnt even get one award.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Link and Midna have a great dynamic without needing to shove romance into it >:[
Tbh I think their dynamic is best as is, but with a bit of flirting/casual affection thrown in. That's how id imagine them to actually be, no "wE lOvEd wItH a lOve ThaT wAs MoRe tHan lOve" nonsense, no obnoxious snogging, just chillin but acknowledging that they like each other basically.
View attachment 75303

You can laugh, but you know I'm right.
Dont take my silence as approval, I was replying as something IRL got my attention, I promise I didn't need 2 hours to think of this response.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i didnt see the "platonic girl buddy" text lmao thats hilarious
i was speedreading this thread after church and i didnt really wanna linger on chibi-anime zelda fanart in mixed company

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Tbh I think their dynamic is best as is, but with a bit of flirting/casual affection thrown in. That's how id imagine them to actually be, no "wE lOvEd wItH a lOve ThaT wAs MoRe tHan lOve" nonsense, no obnoxious snogging, just chillin but acknowledging that they like each other basically.
This feels much less extreme than you've been in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom