• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This feels much less extreme than you've been in the past.
Yeahh i guess it is, I suppose I mellowed out in general towards these things when I stopped being as thirsty for Link. Now I just think thays neat and it doesnt need to be some big dramatic romantical nonsense, its more fun when theyre just chillin [but they LIKE each other and thats very important]
But yeah it kinda reminds me of this
584fa13a58a9adc651400c1a9a83cfac.jpg
the first sentence started off a lil weird but i get the point theyre making, wish it worked that way more often in real life kek

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Yeahh i guess it is, I suppose I mellowed out in general towards these things when I stopped being as thirsty for Link. Now I just think thays neat and it doesnt need to be some big dramatic romantical nonsense, its more fun when theyre just chillin [but they LIKE each other and thats very important]
I still kinda have my stance on Ilinka tho, does that make me the hardcore shipper between us now?
wish it worked that way more often in real life kek
I could say a lot about this with anecdotes and whatnot but eh. Been on my mind too much as is.
Yeah that's why I'm still single actually. All my female friends are desperately in love with me, we just agree that it could never work romantically
This is the right attitude to have.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I know you guys are talking about this right now but yeah I was hollowing out the spawn area of the spawn in Memecraft. I was planning on putting and building many different "things" in there. I was hoping to make some ice tracks for some boat races but not just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom