• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
tfw when you just spent the past 2 hours in and out of sleep after specifically getting up at 6 because a cat jumped and lay down on you while you were lying on the couch

honestly really nice
Then we got me over here, bloodshot eyes, coffee everywhere, crunching the last of my school in.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
thank you <3

Dang, again?! That online school really doesn't work like it should...
probably more of my fault than the school's, hah. But yeah, the format probably isn't right for me, but eh, stuck with it now. I like to think I have better self control since last summer, so at least I won't be using most of 12th grades time to finish 11th, maybe. That's what happened recently with 10th and that's why I'm basically starting 11th rn :sweating:

Hopefully I'll be done with it by, like, September. That's a good realistic goal, and still leaves most of 12th grade semesters free for 12th grade.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
I had 1 online class in all my college time, it was a basic business class, it was really interesting stuff but I kinda struggled with the online format and it was also frustrating because the teacher just kinda recycled it year after year, some of the stuff was dated 2017, so I wasn't even able to find some of the material/assignments, and he took forever to grade stuff also so I ended up getting a mediocre grade. I enjoyed learning the information, it just wasn't a very good class experience. TLDR I can't imagine my whole schoolwork being like that, Echo. You'll probably be too high to get any of this but oh well

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I had 1 online class in all my college time, it was a basic business class, it was really interesting stuff but I kinda struggled with the online format and it was also frustrating because the teacher just kinda recycled it year after year, some of the stuff was dated 2017, so I wasn't even able to find some of the material/assignments, and he took forever to grade stuff also so I ended up getting a mediocre grade. I enjoyed learning the information, it just wasn't a very good class experience. TLDR I can't imagine my whole schoolwork being like that, Echo. You'll probably be too high to get any of this but oh well
oh, my bad, it's not actually happening *right now*, I just remember saying awhile back in lptpw it was happening sometime in the summer so I wanted to update here as well

I didn't think of the implications, hahah, it's actually tomorrow morning

but no worries, I can just reread this tomorrow to get the same affect :cool:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Yeah same I just can't do online well

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom