• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Land Above the Skies

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Hearing a comtion he turns around and sees to people on the roof."what are you doing on my roof?" he runs in to his house and on to the roof.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Technically, it`s not." He smoothly slips out of her grip and runs away at a pace that would wear out any other elf. But he has had two centuries of stamina training.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She keeps going, part dragon. She slips, though, and rolls off the roof, hitting the ground, hard. She lays, stunned, as guards come to get her.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
He uses a bit of elven magic to heal her back so that she can keep her decency, and puts her arm in a cast with some special herb salves that he invented.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What happened? I remember chasing you, slipping, then nothing." She puts her uninjured hand to her head. A flash of blue can be seen through a tear in the leather.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Balron sat alone in the library. You must work more. Can't keep failing the fight. Strike them down! And you must learn your history, the legends, anything you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom