• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Land Above the Skies

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
His face shows disgust at the mention of eating meat. " Not in my forest you don't. I helped with the births of every single creature here, as well as there parents."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She raises an eyebrow. "I'm half dragon. I think I can breathe fire... and I can't eat meat? This stuff isn't fit to feed a person!"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I will not even allow you to hunt in my forest. I've protected it for two centuries. You think I haven't turned away full dragons?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She drops her hand and takes the bread and cheese. "Fine. I'll eat it." Her dragon eye watches him, the other looking down. ((Think of Moody's eye from Harry Potter))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Good." He walks outside and meditates. The creatures of the forest form a circle around him.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She tears into the food with pointed teeth. When she is done, she goes outside and nimbly climbs onto the roof with her good hand.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I was never liked... especially not after I got changed... stupid witch, thinking she could experiment on me... Little Leodarah... weak and helpless... Look at me now... Nothing but a freak. A monster...

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Faolan comes to a tree. He takes a bird out. The bird's wing is broken. Faolan begins to tend to it with amazing gentleness.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She stays hidden. So in tune with the forest and animals... I can't be seen by them without being attacked. She heads back to the hut, cloaks and masks herself, then leaves quietly, returning home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom