• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Land Above the Skies

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Leo kept running. The Thief in the Night... That's me! No one will ever know I'm a- Whoops... gotta be careful for mind-readers!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Balron took a cold shower and glanced at his bandaged arm. It makes me weak.He thought to himself. It makes you strong. He chuckled cynically at the comment and returned to his barracks for a rest. He saw a quick movement over the rooftops and smiled with the glimpse of the shadow he could make out.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Faolan continued to follow his quarry. He already knew the person`s tue name-for that was an ability of his race-but he didn`t like to use those. He thought of it as cheating.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Eragon ref! Plus remember... I'm using the pronoun "he" as a generic unknown.))

Leo kept running, unaware that he was followed

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I'm curious as to why you keep all of those secrets of yours." He speaks "his" true name. " As you can see, I know them all."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Leo freezes. "How... did you know that...?"

((Is this like Eragon where you can control someone w/ their true name?))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"as am I... I never told you... You... you can... control me...." Leo is shocked, stunned, and afraid: Three emotions he never shows

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I also happen to know the emotions you are feeling at the moment. Don't worry, I won't use it to control you, unless necessary."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Yes." He sounds amused. " Although, you can still hide your appearance from me. Your appearance is not something your true name tells me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom