• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Land Above the Skies

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"And you also know I'm the town's greatest thief, and if they found my identity I'd be a dead man, to use a term?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"They'd unmask the corpse. It's a little riddle they want to solve... but I'm never masked at home... but you're here... I'm not sure if you should see my face..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Leo sighs, turns, and removes the mask. "Please don't do anything..." The voice is still too quiet to distinguish male from female. However, he hesitates on turning

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Do what you are comfortable with. Just because I know your true name does not mean I have to know your appearance."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Leo turns. The first thing visible is the terrible scar crossing the right eye. The eye itself is a dark, swirling blue dragon eye, lightly surrounded by scales of a sapphire color.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Leo nods. Then it becomes clear Leo is a female.

((Flipped a coin 3x, tails twice, heads once. Heads=male, tails=female. It was completely random))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Right. " random." that`s why you put quotation marks around " he"))

Faolan does not look surprised. After all, he already knew it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((No, I swear thats really what I did. I would have made Leo male if i flipped 2 heads and 1 tails.))

"Well?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( When you said her appearance was like Ezio, you meant without the beard right? Also, can you now give a better description of her appearance?))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I meant, when I said 'like Ezio obsidian cloak'. Just the clothes are like Ezio. She has her dragon eye, red hair, and a bright, piercing green eye. outfit:
image.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom