• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keep On Voting!

Gizmo

Isn't it Captain Keeta?!
I cannot vote for SS D: I didn't play Skyrim yet but Skyward Sword is too disappointing.
So I simply vote nothing at all :<

Gizmo

Isn't it Captain Keeta?!
No I'm fine with you not liking SS that much. I was just warning you that others will probably not be as understanding as I am. Saying you didn't enjoy skyward sword on this site is the equivalent to kicking a baby in the streets XD
I never played portal 2, but it lost to skyrim in this contest.

Who doesn't enjoy kicking babies in the streets? D: Nah, just kidding. I just think that Skyward Sword has nothing at all to do with Ocarina of Time as far as i played it - even though Nintendo sad it would have :mad:. I mean seriously: No Gerudos in a pirate fortress that is in a desert which was once an ocean? That's like... I don't know... fishing without fish.

Okay, well.. I'm not sure if Skyrim is good, but Portal 2 is for sure. But if you ever would like to play it, you really should play the first game first xD

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
Who doesn't enjoy kicking babies in the streets? D: Nah, just kidding. I just think that Skyward Sword has nothing at all to do with Ocarina of Time as far as i played it - even though Nintendo sad it would have :mad:. I mean seriously: No Gerudos in a pirate fortress that is in a desert which was once an ocean? That's like... I don't know... fishing without fish.

Okay, well.. I'm not sure if Skyrim is good, but Portal 2 is for sure. But if you ever would like to play it, you really should play the first game first xD

I would rather have anything win, BUT Skyrim. It's said to be praised for it's amount of game play, but I think not. I've seen too many people talking about Zelda's bad graphics over at G4, so it tells you that they probably bought Skyrim for it's HD graphics.

Gizmo

Isn't it Captain Keeta?!
Woohoo this means there are like over 9000 timezones between the US and Europe. Which gives me more time. But it doesn't help D:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
It has? I thought the votes were still going...
Well, the timer is all zeros. It still seems to let you vote, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't count it.

Assassin's Creed: Revelation will be a piece of cake to outdo.
I hope your right, but don't get too comfrontable. A bunch of the Skyrim fans are likely to vote for Assassain's Creed, just to get revenge. We can't let that happen :)

Last edited:
P

Palladium

Voting's over for my timezone.
I really think SS can hit the Top 3; well, according to G4, at least to me, SS is already on the Top 4.

Can people please stop creating multiple accounts, it's really immature and puts the Zelda fans in a bad light (can you even say that in english?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom