• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keep On Voting!

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
We've beat Uncharted 3, Fifa 12, Arkham City, and Skyrim with the help of all of you. Now let's come together for the final challenge, Assasin's Creed. Though it might not seem like that big of a challenge, a lot of immature people might vote against Zelda looking for revenge, and we can't let it lose.

Head on over to G4 and vote for Skyward Sword! Every little vote counts! <3

And thank you all for bringing Skyward Sword back up last night after being down.

Oh, and don't forget to check this thread and this thread out too.

Last edited:
i voted
dont really see how its gonna win this round though the odds are stacked against it-.-
was nice that it got to the final eight though

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Come on we can do it, we need to round up as many fans as we can, but it is G4, and it's viewers choice, so this doesn't matter anyways since in a lot of rounds some people have voted for games they have never played, or have only played one of the games so they vote for the one they've played. Since a lot of people have sold their Wii's they haven't really played Skyward Sword. At least when critics give out Game of the Year they have played all the major titles.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Arkham City is a multiplatform game while Skyward Sword is only on Wii, so I won't be shocked if it lost, but I do wish Skyward Sword will win but 36% vs 64% is going to be hard to put together in just 2 days.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Yes it is, but if everyone here on ZD votes for SS today, tomorrow, and the day after zelda would win!

G

Galfureye

don't worry guys, i made 17 different g4 accounts to support our great cause

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I haven't played Arkham City so it's kinda hard for me to vote against it as I know nothing of it's quality and as a contender of a better or worse game. Though I can be safe to say I am more into the feel and theme of Skyward Sword, and it's very good of what I played. So personally, I like Skyward better almost for certain in style/art if for better game over all. No hard feelings Arkham.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Arkham City is a multiplatform game while Skyward Sword is only on Wii, so I won't be shocked if it lost, but I do wish Skyward Sword will win but 36% vs 64% is going to be hard to put together in just 2 days.

Guess what? WE DID IT IN 1 DAY!!! thats the power of the triforce!

What do you mean a recount!? its probably because zelda haters are forcing g4 to do what they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom