• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keep On Voting!

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I voted 4 skyward sword! It is 49% to 51%- skyrim is winning! come on! Zelda deserves game of the year, not skyrim, except 4 all the blood-lovers out there.:P Just keep voting: still about 3 days to go!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Is me or G4 is being glitchy to me, I know that Skyward Sword is winning, I reloaded it 5 times it was 59(SKyward Sword)-47(Skyrim)

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
uh....... 1. dont we want more people to love skyward sword? 2. Skyward Sword deserves game of the year: It only got #4 on the most recent poll, and it deserves #1!!! so it needs at least this to boost its popularity.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Bethesda is cheating by posting a link to this deathmatch on their wall, but we can still prevail! Keep voting! :)

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
Who cares about the game of the year? It is just a title that helps the marketing for the game.
I think I care more because it shows the Xbox fan boys that it's really not graphics that make a game good, since that's really ALL I can see in the comments, other than 300 hours of game play. Generally, sandbox games can have infinite amount of game play hours, but the fact that Skyrim is so bugged, really makes me think that the developers just care about the money. Oh wait, I think every Xbox game is like that... or else they really wouldn't need to patch.

They state that Skyrim is revolutionary because of what? I don't see it. It's just... Grand Theft Auto merged with World Of Warcraft in my eyes. If Skyrim had waited a bit longer, for it to fully work with the Kinect in some way, THEN it would've been revolutionary. But as of now, Skyward Sword is truly the revolutionary game here with the motion controls and incredible story line. I really don't think the amount of hours a game lasts should determine how great a game is. In fact, if you look at it from the opposite perspective, it makes you anticipate the next game even more.

Sorry I quoted your post for this reply. I didn't necessarily mean this all to just you.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Technically, Zelda fans are also cheating by posting a link to this deathmatch on their fan sites.

No, they're spreading word of it and encouraging others to vote. That's not where the "cheating" would become an issue.

Is it me or is there something weird going on with that website. It's like 51-49 in Skyrims advantage is some kind of equilibrium score it flips back to again and again.

Is it me or is there something weird going on with that website. It's like 51-49 in Skyrims advantage is some kind of equilibrium score it flips back to again and again.
50-50 is virtually impossible because there are so many voters. Just look at the comments, there are 170 pages!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
It's slipping behind , last time I looked it was Skyrim 52% Skyward Sword 48% , we need more guys to vote for Zelda, definitely the better of the two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom