• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Kaepora Gaebora

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I do not hate him. I thought he was a pretty useful character. He even helps you on your way down Death Mountain from the Fairy Fountain. Now that's useful. Sure, at times, he may tell the most obvious hints ever, but I found his advice to be useful at times.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I do not hate him. I thought he was a pretty useful character. He even helps you on your way down Death Mountain from the Fairy Fountain. Now that's useful. Sure, at times, he may tell the most obvious hints ever, but I found his advice to be useful at times.

He'll also transport you from Lake Hylia to the castle, only thing is I've never really found much use for that one. I suppose you could go to the Lake via Zora's Domain after getting the 3rd stone then use him, but I usually run a couple of errands at Kakariko & the Death Mountain trail before returning to the castle.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I don't hate him or love him too much. He's just another character thrown in there to help you with the game. Sure, the game could have done without him, but I don't think the game was necessarily hurt because of his addition.

M

metaknight

When I first played the game on the N64, he had some good information to give, such as when your child Link and your at going to Zora's domain, Keapora Gaebora tell you that you have to play Zelda's Lullaby at the entrance. But when you accidentaly press no when he explains everything, it can get quite frustrating.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I like him, his musical theme at least. I just keep hitting A over and over until hes done talking.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I don't hate him, he is a tad creepy and patronizing though. I often chuckle as he comes along with his little tune and tilting head but he can be a pretty good guide, despite his sheer weirdness. I do wonder how he always finds Link. But sometimes what he says is not helpful, just a bit...odd.

I liked him my first few play troughs, because he gave me information regarding the game that I didn't know. But the last few times I played I found him annoying as I already knew what he was going to tell me. I also had the same opinion on Navi, though that only took half of my first play through to find her annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom