• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the Master Sword Zonai made?

Next Zelda game setting, assuming all options will have the same quality of game?

• Same map, and Link. There's more to this story that needs to be told. A part 3.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same map, totally different Link. The world is great, but it needs an entierly new story.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Different map, same Link. There's more to this world, but central Hyrule is tapped out.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Different everything. Start fresh.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • We've reached perfection. No more games ever! And, yes, I am a troll.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
At least with Breath of the Wild, It's understandable that most of the country's history is lost.
With limited population numbers to begin with Hyrule would go into a state of "Amnesia" after any war spare the Koroks or Kakori who would naturally be the Keepers of knowledge not engaging in war and living a somewhat "secret" existence.

(they become the master swords "caretakers" after all at some point).

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
With limited population numbers to begin with Hyrule would go into a state of "Amnesia" after any war spare the Koroks or Kakori who would naturally be the Keepers of knowledge not engaging in war and living a somewhat "secret" existence.

Indeed, and I believe that ties up everything I can consider plot holes with this thread, at least with my limited knowledge, as much as this could be a possibility, there's also the possibility of it not happening. Therefore, I personally consider this theory inconclusive. It's pretty much half and half for me.

Last edited:
Indeed, and I believe that ties up everything I can consider plot holes with this thread, as much as this could be a possibility, there's also the possibility of it not happening. Therefore, I personally consider this theory inconclusive. It's pretty much half and half for me.
why we are all currently engaged in plausible theory crafting,
With the bits and pieces they give us and our joined logic its like a banjo Kazooie puzzle,
we only have a limited time to put the Pieces together before our times up. and we cant theorize anymore..
this is inevitable,
so while we have the chance to be wrong, and dream up ideas,
im gonna potentially be wrong and support/dream up ideas that make sense to me,

Using the information they give us wisely, its about crafting the most Plausible theories without bias,

Bias is the greatest killer of creative imaginative processes.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
why we are all currently engaged in plausible theory crafting,
With the bits and pieces they give us and our joined logic its like a banjo Kazooie puzzle,
we only have a limited time to put the Pieces together before our times up. and we cant theorize anymore..
this is inevitable,
so while we have the chance to be wrong, and dream up ideas,
im gonna potentially be wrong and support/dream up ideas that make sense to me,

Using the information they give us wisely, its about crafting the most Plausible theories without bias,

Bias is the greatest killer of creative imaginative processes.
I may seem biased and completely against it at the beginning of the discussion, but that's only to discuss every possible plot hole. Afterwards, I still like to discuss just how possible the theory is with those plot holes presented. My aim isn't to destroy theories with personal bias, only to discover every possible plot hole, and see how the structure of the theory still stands.
Not to imagine can't ever seem to leave well enough alone, lol.

Last edited:
I may seem biased and completely against it at the beginning of the discussion, but that's only to discuss every possible plot hole. Afterwards, I still like to discuss just how possible the theory is with those plot holes presented. My aim isn't to destroy theories with personal bias, only to discover every possible plot hole, and see how the structure of the theory still stands.
Not to imagine can't ever seem to leave well enough alone, lol.
Beautiful P.O.V I back this thought process 100%.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

So Hyrule writes nothing down and doesn't pass anything down verbally? 100 years isn't that long in a world where people can live for more than a century, especially when central Hyrule is the only part that was actually destroyed. If Washington DC was wiped out the rest of the country wouldn't just forget its history.

So Hyrule writes nothing down and doesn't pass anything down verbally? 100 years isn't that long in a world where people can live for more than a century, especially when central Hyrule is the only part that was actually destroyed. If Washington DC was wiped out the rest of the country wouldn't just forget its history.
Gotta have people that can read let alone want to read if they are scrounging for scraps after a civil war or 2,
we see in war people burning books to start fires to stay Warm...
every point is arguable, its the theory we are focusing on not trivial contradictions that have no credible effect on the current topic at hand.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Gotta have people that can read let alone want to read if they are scrounging for scraps after a civil war or 2,
we see in war people burning books to start fires to stay Warm...
every point is arguable, its the theory we are focusing on not trivial contradictions that have no credible effect on the current topic at hand.
In BotW we see none of that. Almost every major settlement was untouched by Ganon.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
In BotW we see none of that. Almost every major settlement was untouched by Ganon.
I'd have to disagree, even though it seems like almost every settlement was untouched, most of it seems like they've rebuild their settlements, non-dimension almost all of the broken and ruined structures all throughout The entirety of the world.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
civil wars are long over by this time dear,

the information is long destroyed only memories are held in stone hidden in secret
We are never given any indication that the violence reached Hateno, the Zora Domain, or Death Mountain. If the game doesn't mention it, no one talks about it happening, and there are no signs of it happening then it didn't happen.

if you dont have your own theories and dont want to support others ideas and are basing everything you believe on only canon information..
why are you even commenting in the "Zelda Theory forum".
Legitimate question as I'm getting the feeling you just like to troll peoples ideas and not give any theories yourself as you said,

"If the game doesn't mention it, no one talks about it happening, and there are no signs of it happening then it didn't happen."

Why are you commenting in this Thread?

You, yourself have explained you are not interested in theories............

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
if you dont have your own theories and dont want to support others ideas and are basing everything you believe on only canon information..
why are you even commenting in the "Zelda Theory forum".
Legitimate question as I'm getting the feeling you just like to troll peoples ideas and not give any theories yourself as you said,

"If the game doesn't mention it, no one talks about it happening, and there are no signs of it happening then it didn't happen."

Why are you commenting in this Thread?
Because there's theory based on things presented in the games and then there's fanfiction. :eyes:

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
We are never given any indication that the violence reached Hateno, the Zora Domain, or Death Mountain. If the game doesn't mention it, no one talks about it happening, and there are no signs of it happening then it didn't happen.
Zora's domain is clearly the only ones that still has scars of the calamity, but they despise hylians, so of course they're not going to pass down their knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom