• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the Master Sword Zonai made?

Next Zelda game setting, assuming all options will have the same quality of game?

• Same map, and Link. There's more to this story that needs to be told. A part 3.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same map, totally different Link. The world is great, but it needs an entierly new story.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Different map, same Link. There's more to this world, but central Hyrule is tapped out.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Different everything. Start fresh.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • We've reached perfection. No more games ever! And, yes, I am a troll.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
everything we suggest is based off in game evidence fanfiction or not LOLOLOLOL
No, it really isn't.
Zora's domain is clearly the only ones that still has scars of the calamity, but they despise hylians, so of course they're not going to pass down their knowledge.
But they're still one of six prominent areas that were left untouched by Ganon. Is Hyrule such a collection of dumbasses that their entire system of record-keeping, language, and storytelling fell apart because the monarchs died?

No, it really isn't.

But they're still one of six prominent areas that were left untouched by Ganon. Is Hyrule such a collection of dumbasses that their entire system of record-keeping, language, and storytelling fell apart because the monarchs died?
They aren't untouched, The King of the Zoras has a scar on his forehead, and it is told that the Prince single-handedly pushed a guardian off the pushed a guardian off a cliff, and you can find a lone guardian off a steep cliff in Hyrule.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
They aren't untouched, The King of the Zoras has a scar on his forehead, and it is told that the Prince single-handedly pushed a guardian off the pushed a guardian off a cliff.
That's certainly combat, but it's also far from damage being done to the domain itself. There's no indication of large scale violence or that Zora's Domain had to fight back an overwhelming force of Guardians. Nothing about the state of these settlements or its occupants indicates there was any significant combat.

That's certainly combat, but it's also far from damage being done to the domain itself. There's no indication of large scale violence or that Zora's Domain had to fight back an overwhelming force of Guardians. Nothing about the state of these settlements or its occupants indicates there was any significant combat.
they never made it that far if you look into the lore of BOTW the stand off took place at some fort you might know about they never got past,
its the furthest we see them travel towards Hateno and Zoras River is the perfect natural defense and the Domain is very secluded in its own Canyon.
Hard to Access let alone locate.

#side note we are horribly off topic......

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Alright guys, a few notes here.
First of all, when you start a theory thread you can expect people to agree or disagree. So play it nice. Accept not everybody agrees with you. Instead of telling them to stay away from a topic accept their replies and try to solve this as mature people.

Second of all, the name calling is absolutely NOT what we want. If the name calling continues this topic will be closed.

First of all, when you start a theory thread you can expect people to agree or disagree. So play it nice. Accept not everybody agrees with you. Instead of telling them to stay away from a topic accept their replies and try to solve this as mature people.

Second of all, the name calling is absolutely NOT what we want. If the name calling continues this topic will be closed.
To be fair, I wasn't trying to encourage the name calling, and for a good chunk of this thread I was under a misinterpretation of what the thread was about, mostly in the middle of the threads conversation, so part of the blame of what's been happening here does fall on me. Even though, I never used name calling, I did unintentionally riled things up. Especially with my comment of "What the **** are actual levels," along with the previous comment. I do apologize for that.

Last edited:

I whole heartedly agree with this, if there was evidence presented in opposition to the theory id pull my head in,
The negativity, name calling and lack of supplementary data in opposition of a theory thread is beyond me,

The frustration lies in Kun and Bowzette, they are upset at us for pointing out their lack of relevant data/evidence to back their claims up to these ideas not being credible,
I'm supporting a post with supplementary theory data, not trying to shut down the thread on numerous accounts with no credible backing/evidence,

Last edited:
I think that's enough. We don't need to continue this any further. The frustration is getting out of hand, and we already discussed this thread as much as we needed to. We don't need to comment any further. I'm speaking for everyone, we should just drop it.

Alright guys
Thank you for stepping in.

The first 8 letters top to bottom mean respectively "Rhyuista"
it could be two words. Rhyu is pronounced like Ryu, meaning dragon in japanese,

and Istak meaning white in Nahuatl.

White Dragon.

View attachment 73464

DRAGON SYMBOLISM.

The dragon corresponds to the season spring, the color green/blue, the element wood, and the virtue propriety; supports and maintains the country (controls rain, symbol of the Emperor's power). Often paired with the Phoenix, for the two represent both conflict and wedded bliss.

WHITE SYMBOLISM.

The color white, in Japanese is considered a sacred color of the gods. It is the symbol of spiritual and physical purity. Since old times, the Emperor of Japan used to dress in white clothes for the main Shinto rituals.
I have been looking through that document that I mentioned, from The Collector of Tears. I don't have the time to create a new game, to confirm everything, such as the red closed access panels, or the floating words in shrines before activating the statues. I have so far found that when these two symbols appear;
Zonai sealing and Rauru.png
together, in this order, it's generally in relation to Rauru, or seals. It's also the last two letters at the base of the blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom