• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the Master Sword Zonai made?

Next Zelda game setting, assuming all options will have the same quality of game?

• Same map, and Link. There's more to this story that needs to be told. A part 3.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same map, totally different Link. The world is great, but it needs an entierly new story.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Different map, same Link. There's more to this world, but central Hyrule is tapped out.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Different everything. Start fresh.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • We've reached perfection. No more games ever! And, yes, I am a troll.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
The Master Sword is essentially the same blade every game isn't it? Also, wasn't it created by the goddess Hylia?
As side from a theory about the Wind Waker version, yes. All Master Swords are the same. There's a lot to dive into about the idea that Hylia made it. It could be a commission deal, where it's more like she had it made. It could be that she magicked it into existence. It could be that she did make it, by her own hands, using some form of technology. In all but the case of magic, the technology used is the real question at hand.

No in Skyward Sword the Master Sword was created by Hylia but i believe that the Zonai could have created a 2nd Master Sword

So much for being “resolved”. Someone can just say your name is disgusting for no reason but “name calling” is going too far. Goes to show forum moderation is often a complete joke, as usual.

Attachments

• IMG_6700.png
    IMG_6700.png
    367.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6701.png
    IMG_6701.png
    644.3 KB · Views: 5
I can't speak for the moderation team, or any one other than myself. My advice is that this is an issue best handled between the two of you; seeking to first understand where the other is coming from. But, that's just my two cents.

But, how did she go about it?
No in Skyward Sword the Master Sword was created by Hylia but i believe that the Zonai could have created a 2nd Master Sword

Can I add somthing to this thats been on my mind for awhile...
If we see the "Zonai Dracofication" happen after consuming a secret stone, resulting in a "Dragon Form",
Would these "Dragon Gods" Be Names after Their Former Selves?

Din = Drinall

Nayru = Naydra

Farore = Farosh

Too much of a "Coincidence", the similarities in their names.

So what does this suggest?
The Golden Goddesses Were Zonai?, potentially linking "Hylia" to the Zonai Tribe of "Gods" as she is a Goddess,
and rather than choosing "Immortality" (Draco Form) Hylia Chooses to Die "Naturally" and Re-incarnate in Mortal form. (Sonia/Zelda)

Whereas Din , Nayru and Farore.
Are "Trapped" in Dragon form.

#Note: 2 dead dragons in the "Depths" un-accounted for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom