• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule RPG

{Yes, except when you talk outside of the game, use "{}"s. Also, if nobody owns a character, you can control what that character says.}
Although Gufuu seamed to be going west, he was waiting them to leave so he can go back towards clock town. There, he was chased by a dog uncontrolably until a construction worker saved him.

G

Grave

{Thinking what grandma is making for dinner i walk home faster than normal}

:D?

G

Grave

so con fusing like make example

such as

{emotions}?
[thoughts]?
-actions-?
~Random stuff~?

G

Grave

{so what would Represent a Action?}

{Sorry its so confusing some times}

{Nothing. Let me show you an example.}
The Construction worker said, "Hello, I am Mutoh, stop bothering me I am working on next year's carnival of time." Vaati walked away offended of his rudeness. Back in Wayaway, he was never insulted nor ignored.
{See what I mean? It is like reading/writing a book. That is what a Text RPG is.}

G

Grave

"Walking inside of the house i smell, a Fresh pot of Octorok tentacles with a glass of Lon Lon milk on the table. while grandma sits down i go wash up for the awesome meal"

{No, you only say " when your character is saying something to another character.}
Gufuu wandered into east clock town were he saw a rather buff woman jugaling three deku scrub children. They could not be older than the age of five, yet put in such danger while a crow watching. The woman's arm was bulging with muscle and she seamed freakishly strong. When the performance was over, everyone put money in the woman's top hat. One of the three dekus ran off but the other two seamed to have been doing it mutualy. They then approach Gufuu. "Put your money in the hat, this is not a free show!"

G

Grave

{to tired to post ;-;}
Lays down after meal, staring at the ceiling. Drifts to sleep.

Gufuu replies, "I left my money at wayaway for I never thought I would need it." The woman replied, "Waya were? I do not care, you watched so either I turn you into a deku to replace that one, or you pay!" Then Mutoh who had been watching it all walked in and said, "Sorry for the brat, I will pay for him." He puts five of what seemed to be orange coins in the womans hat. and the woman and dekus walk off. "You have to be more careful prince." "You know who I am?" "Ofcaorse I do, I have the Eye of Truth right in here." He then takes off his sunglesses revealing that a miniature version of the eye ws put infront of his eye.

G

Grave

Wakes up Around 9 Am. "hey grandma Im going to go buy some more milk, later!" I arrive at the Hyrule market Checking my pockets for my money. I count out 32 rupees, doing the math i have 12 rupees left over. "awesome! i can finally buy the new flippers!" I rush over to the Fishers delight To buy my flippers To realize they were 15 rupees not 12 rupees...

{i made a store name is that ok?}

L

lemsklex

Back in the Library, Aaron noticed a small golden coin lying in the corner.
"Maybe we could use that? It doesn't seem that important." Aaron said as he walked over to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom