• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule RPG

Okay, this is a forum game about the kingdoms of hyrule. You can make up your own character, or choose one that already exists. You can not be Link, Zelda, or a goddess or godly character. (Including Devils such as Feirce Deity.) You can only choose two characters. You may have 5 people on your team, and other character that do not belong to you, but to other forumers may join if it is mutual. You may choose three items, only you can have those items unless specific items are chosen. As I said earlier, you can choose a character from a zelda game. That character may be evil in a zelda game, but that does not mean (s)he is evil in this game. Same goes for good. I will constantly be updating this post to explain more rules and etc. By the way, this game is strictly zelda and not kirby, sonic, etc. You must put your characters information as spefied in the example below.​

Characters:

Forumer: Majora'sMask98
Name: Lillen
Items: Piccori Sword, Hookshot [Common], ???
Home Location: Lon Lon Ranch
Home Country: Hyrule
Side: ???
Race: Hylian

Forumer: Josie
Name: Midna
Items: Twilight Arrows, Slingshot [Common], Hook shot [Common]
Home Location: Castle of Twilight
Home Country: Twiligth Realm
Side: Good
Race: Twili

Forumer: Ember Incubus
Name: Dark Link/Shadow Link
Items: Trident (from FSA), Rod of Seasons, Double Hookshot [Common]
Home Location: New Clock Town
Home Country: Termina
Side: Neutral
Race: Shadow Hylian

Forumer: Ember Incubus
Name: Valoo
Items: Dragon Scale (gives flight to others and himself), Moon Pearl, Din's Fire [Common]
Home Location: Death Mountian
Race: Wind Dragon

Forumer: Dracomajora
Name: Zant
Items: Twilight Mirror, Twilight sword (has revival properties), Lens of Truth [Common]
Home Location: Twilight Realm
Home Country: Twilight Realm

Forumer: Epwna
Name: Shore Lian
Items: Ice Rod, Four Sword, Gale Boomerang [Common]
Home Location: Great Bay
Race: Zora

Forumer: Shadsie
Character: Shadsie
Items: Book of Mudora, Combat Staff, Basic Sword [Common]
Home Location: The Ancient Library at the End of Hyrule
Race: Hylian, Sage

Character: T'leth
Items: Traveling Medical Kit, Basic-Level Shadow Magic [Common], Boomerang [Common]
Home Location: Twili Royal Palace
Home Country: Twilight Realm
Side: Good (Considered Neutral when healing Evil Twili)

Forumer: SheikahWarrior
Character: Sheik
Items: Biggoron Sword, Bow and Bomb Arrows, Deku Nuts [Common]
Home Location: Kakariko Village, but travels around a lot and stays in different places.
Race: Sheikah (Hylian)

Forumer: Beeker
Name: Beeker
Items: Hero's Bow, Grappling Hook, Twin daggers [Common]
Home Location: Sacred Grove

Forumer: Composer Brother
Name: Flat
Items: Baton (plays enchanted songs), Score Book (lists songs) [Common], Poe Lamp [Common]
Home Location: Kakariko Graveyard
Race: Poe

Name: Theta
Items: Twili Magic, Lantern [Common], Dagger [Common]
Home Location: Hyrule Castle Town

Name: Igneus Roke
Items: Skull Hammer, Fire Sword, Bow and Arrow [Common]
Home Location: Death Mountain
Side: Evil
Race: Goron

Forumer: lemsklex
Name: Aaron
Items: Roc's Cape, Fire Rod, Remote Bombs [Common]
Home Location: Eastern Palace

Forumer: Diablo
Name: Diablo
Items: Phantom sword, Bow and Ice Arrows, Twin Blades [Common]
Home Location: Arbiter's Grounds
Race: Phantom

Fourmer: Guy
Name: Knil
Items: Guilded Sword, Mirror Shield, Bow and Arrow [Common]
Home Location:Castle Town
Home Country:Hyrule

Forumer: Zelda64
Name: Gertu
Items: Twin blades [Common], Bow and Arrow [Common], Bombs [Common]
Home Location: Gerudo Fortress
Race: Gerudo

Just because two character of the same account belong to the same person, it does not mean they are on the same side. Someone may be a antagonist and not evil. Same goes for Protagonist and Good. Everyone is a main character. You do not have to have more than one character. If there is a vote in the Group, you MUST vote. On the post you make your character(s), you can give a minibiography about that character. At no point will you ever have three characters. You are limited to two characters, with one minimum. Please do not control other peoples characters. And please do not teleport anywere without logical means.

Last edited:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Forumer: Raven
Name: Jin Lv 15 Knight
HP 102/104
MP 40/40
Alignment: Neutral
Strength 78
Defence 80
Wisdom 71
Vitality 77
Agility 85
Luck 65
Race Hylian
Status OK
EXP 423277
Gold 730
Male
Age 20

*Master Longsword
*Shiney Armor
*None
*Leather Gauntlets
*Quick Ring

Spells
Cure S. (recovers 1-8 HP to one party member)
Light (illuminates an area)
D. Trap (detects treasure chest traps, 95% accurate)

....Do not make fun of my game.... I only need your Forum Name (which is raven), your character name, three items (atleast one of them has to be a common item such as a deku nut, bomb, hookshot), Home Town, Home Country, and your side. I do not need your level, Health, Mana, alightment (unless that is your side), STR, INT, Vitility, Agility, LK, Status, EXP, Gold, or spells. You were right to put age, race, and species. Next time, please do not make fun of my game......

Kirino

Tatakae
Forumer:Dracomajora
Name:Zant
Home town:Twilight Realm
Home Country:Twilight Realm
Side:Good
Race:Twili
Items:Lens of Truth,(Can see through disgieses and objects)Twilight Mirror,Twilight sword.(can revive things)

Kirino

Tatakae
No problem! Seems like a pretty fun game.Iv'e also edited my post so to put my itmes there,so now theyre there.Also,isnt the Lens of Truth common?

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Name: Shore Lian
Items: Zora Scale (Allows you to bend water), Ice Rod, and Four Sword (Can split you up into four people).If Zora Scale doesn't work, then I pick the Gale Boomerang
Home Town: Great Bay
Race: Zora

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Hey, in on the first page!

I have no idea how to do "stat RPG," but if this is more "story RPG," I'd like to be in. I'll choose two characters for now, since two will be easy to keep track of.

1st

Character: (Self Insert?) Shadsie, Sage of Tales
Items/Powers: Book of Mudora, a Scrying-Pool into which she can see parts of Hyrule's past and future. A staff ( topped with a Stalhound skull and good for low-level fighting and bopping whippersnappers over the head with).
Residence: Hyrule - Library on the easternmost coast of the mainland, the "The Ancient Library at the End of Hyrule"
Side: Good, but Chaotic Good. (Sometimes people wonder who's side she's on...)
Age: ??? (Some say she's ageless, or "outside of time"). *Looks* to be middle-aged, with graying hair.
Race: Hylian, A forgotten Hylian Sage.

A tough old Sage that most legends forget, precicely because it is her job to be the keeper of the legends. Provides advice to travelers that come her way if she senses they are good. Some say that she's the first thing that the writers and scholars of Hyrule see when they die, but this is just a rumor.

2nd.

Character: T'leth, Head Physician to the Twilight Realm Royal Family
Items/Powers: Traveling medical kit (kept in Twili shadow-space), Extensive knoweldge of Twili biology/medicine, Basic-Level shadow magic *mostly as it applies to healing.*
Residence: Twilight Realm, Twili Royal Palace
Side: Good - could be considered "Neutral" by some if made to treat Zant and his minions, but he's of the "good physician" type - his oath to healing means that he treats everyone in pain, no matter what side they are on.
Age: Middle-aged for Twili. ??? on how old Twili actually get.

A physician to the Twili Royal Family who has been in service for years. Has been a fixture of palace life since Midna's parents were in charge. Is happy to be a servant and loves his job. He really only knows Twili phisology in great depth. Asking him to treat, say, a Zora or a Hylian is like asking your local *human* doctor to play veternarian to your cat. He can probably handle the basics, like dressing wounds, but you're better off trusting your *life* to him if you are a *Twili.* He is a reccurent achetype-charcter in some of my fanfiction.

Are these okay?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
....Do not make fun of my game.... I only need your Forum Name (which is raven), your character name, three items (atleast one of them has to be a common item such as a deku nut, bomb, hookshot), Home Town, Home Country, and your side. I do not need your level, Health, Mana, alightment (unless that is your side), STR, INT, Vitility, Agility, LK, Status, EXP, Gold, or spells. You were right to put age, race, and species. Next time, please do not make fun of my game......

Trust me I wasn't making fun of your game I didn't know you didn't need all that info I thought it would be ok if I put it in there anyway but I guess not... i thought the stats were cool and it took a bit of thinking, srry if it upset u Ember.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Name: Sheik
Items: Deku Nuts (Common), Biggoron Sword, Bow and Bomb Arrows
Home Location: Kakariko Village, but travels around a lot and stays in different places.
Side: I shall serve both sides o.o
Race: Sheikah

Last edited:

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Forumer: ComposerBrother
Name: Flat
Items: Baton (plays mystical songs), Poe Lamp (lets me see in the dark), score book (lets me record songs for later use)
Home Location: Kakariko Graveyard
Race: Poe

Beeker

Wild Card
I like the sound of this game!

Character 1
forumer: Beeker
Name:Beeker
Items: Hero's Bow, daggers, Grappling Hook
Home Location: Sacred Grove
Home Country:Hyrule
Side:Neutral(more of a troublemaker than anything.)

Beeker is a girl who takes care of herself and considers herself a loner/rogue type. Deosn't always takes sides and usually finds a way to cause trouble, but she still has some good in her.

May add another character sometime soon.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Methinks I shall make another character already :lol:

Name: Theta
Items: Lantern, Dagger, Twili Magic
Home Location: Hyrule Castle Town

Theta was abandoned in the light world as a baby with her now deceased older brother. She lurks in the shadows in Hyrule Castle town and is a capable fighter and can use a little bit of healing and attack magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom