• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Hunger Games: XII

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I just finished Chapter 4. This chapter is all in the perspective of Zordo, simply to save time and to give everyone a good feel and mental image of everyone.

Chapter 4: Zordo Danascus

Sometimes the best thing to do when you face a challenge is wait before you tackle it, think for a while, then outsmart it in the best way possible. I learned that back in District 7. If I’m going to win, I need to know my enemies. I think. So I go through the list of tributes in my head while my mentor is telling me how to use various weapons. I’m not listening. I’m too busy thinking.

Erak Xalon, District 3. Probably 15 based on his build. Light blond hair that’s a bit choppy, but even so goes down to his elbows. Pale blue eyes. Like a worsening storm. I can only guess he’s the strong/silent type. I hate those kinds of people. They’re harder to outsmart.

Chailyn Kami, District 5. Looks 17 or 18. Brown hair that down straight halfway down her back. Why don’t I know her eye color? I’m supposed to know these things. She hasn’t said anything. I hope she’s not the strong/silent type. I hate those kinds of people.

Elliot Septin, District 11. He seems around 14. Blond hair that goes above his shoulders about an inch with bangs covering his right eye. When I saw him in the hall yesterday he had a silver jacket and silver pants. He didn’t say anything. But he scanned me as quickly as he could, I can tell that. He’s definitely smart.

Lynia Ridell, District 12. 16? Maybe? Very dark blue hair that goes just a bit past her shoulders. Did she say anything since the Reaping? No, that means she’s quiet. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen her since the Reaping.

Tekara Ki, District 13. She seems about 14. Dark brown hair put in two braids. Emerald green eyes. If I remember correctly, she had a black tank top, jean shorts and black combat boots when I saw her in the halls. She nodded at me with a sad smile. As if she didn’t want to kill me.

Should I be thinking this way? Trying to find ways to kill everyone? Is it so wrong to crave survival? No, I need to work on this. Who was it that Tekara came with? Mare.

Mare Blackpoint, District 13. He’s probably 15. Long and messy brown hair with some light streaks of gray. Why the gray is there, I have no idea. Dark blue eyes. I saw him in the hall the other day, but what was he wearing? Black pants, black combat boots, dark purple shirt and a black half-length jacket. He didn’t even look at me when I saw him. What does that even mean? It was like he wasn’t trying to think about the games.

Something hit me.

Mare had something… It was around his neck, but what was it? It would need to be a token from his district, but, what was it…?

Instantly something else hit me. This thought was full in the face. Elliot. When I saw him, he didn’t say anything, but he looked at me. He observed me. Then he made the slightest movement. He zipped up his jacket.

Why would he do that? It’s not like it’s cold here in the Capital… So he must be hiding something. And then I had a plan. A plan to absurd it probably wouldn’t work. But it might. So what the heck? I’m going to give it a go.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Great chapter. "I hate those kinds of people"... repitition. Funny. :P

I like how you had Zordo mentally going over everyone in his head as like a sort of 'Tactic' (guess you could call it that) instead of just plain out describing them. Very good job, still wondering what sneaky little Elliot is hiding, hmm.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Nice chapter. Hope you can get to the actual Games soon.
It's just about at the chariot rides, so after that there will be the performance to the Gamemakers, then the interviews, and then the games begin. It shouldn't take too long!
Great chapter. "I hate those kinds of people"... repitition. Funny. :P

I like how you had Zordo mentally going over everyone in his head as like a sort of 'Tactic' (guess you could call it that) instead of just plain out describing them. Very good job, still wondering what sneaky little Elliot is hiding, hmm.
Thanks, Kyari. If Zordo gets his way, you'll find out soon enough.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hey MS!!! Are sign-ups still open? This sounds pretty awsome so far, and I waited till now to ask like a silly face. ..

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I just wanted to let everyone know that Chapter 5 will be posted soon. I'm juggling a lot right now, with graphics, website, school, and XII all jumbled up. Oh, and now Flipnote Hatena because I'm getting back into it. I keep forgetting to work on XII, and I'm sorry. Both to you, and myself, because I've never actually finished a fan-fic before. So... Yeah... Anyway, thanks for being patient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom