• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How is C.O.D Better Than LOZ

Sorry, God of War just strikes me for its repetitive and simple gameplay every time around. I got caught up in it all.

And every Call of Duty game from 3-MW3 was on the wii.

God of War sucks for that AND its heavy disgrace to Greek Mythology.

Yeah, but the real question is.......who'd buy it for the Wii? ;)

M

Macklem

You don't shoot brown people in Legend of Zelda.

I think this alone wins it for CoD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Really? Ventus, Pancake, you guys aren't really racists are you?

Ventus is african american and I liked it for ***** and giggles

I actually disagree with the statement because it's extremely racist and I can't see how it makes COD better

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Really? Ventus, Pancake, you guys aren't really racists are you?

Whoa, whoa, I don't take kindly to racism. The subject matter is totally off-topic, but suffice to say that I am absolutely not racist. I thought Macklem meant brown as in aesthetically brown - dull, monotonous people as in Twilight Princess' art style. :I

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Lol, what's the starred out thing?

Off topic but it's a curse word so it's censored for a reason

Whoa, whoa, I don't take kindly to racism. The subject matter is totally off-topic, but suffice to say that I am absolutely not racist. I thought Macklem meant brown as in aesthetically brown - dull, monotonous people as in Twilight Princess' art style. :I

Like Ventus I also read the comment wrong but then kept my like there to see if anyone would notice

Let's get back on topic please

M

Macklem

Ok wow, I didn't think people would spend this much time dissecting my post.

It is a facetious comment about how in Call of Duty your main adversaries are everything but White people, i.e. Americans or Europeans.
Brown people is a reference to the race of the people you shoot.

Personally I think the 2 games are too different to directly compare and a comparison between the 2 games should be more about a general taste in genre rather than direct comparisons of game play and graphics.

I find racist/sexist/low brow humor hilarious because I can separate observations and stereotypes from reality.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Yes we know. Fanboys are fanboys and they always will be.

I don't mind if people think that COD is better than Zelda but if they go like "OH COD IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING AND ZELDA IS FOR ***GOTS" I get a little irritated. You aren't giving me fact you're just being biased

Fanboys :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom