• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask HELP - Majora's Mask (N64)

D

Dougie

At Stage One I am stuck in the village how do I get the bottle and find how to use the beans. Been stuck on this for almost a decade so really need your help :mad:

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Well first you could check the walkthrough on this place. Or for the beans go into the royal gardens and go to the end, one of the sides, I think right, has a hole at the end where you can buys beans from a bean guy. I'm not sure about the bottle but you can wait for the second day for it to rain anyway, then go to the right side of the palace before you enter it, going over the lillypads, and there you should find a patch of dirt to plant it, you'll go across the gardens over the top and find yourself in the dungeon with the monkey.

Hope this helped you.

Kotake, the witch in the potion shop, gives you the first bottle if you talk to the injured Koume in the Woods of Mystery first (follow the monkey to find her). She gives it to you with a potion to give Koume, and once you do you keep the bottle and Koume gives you a boat ride to the Deku Palace, and that's where the beans are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom