• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Zelda

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Which do you think is the hardest Zelda?
Please explain why :)

So far, from my four Zelda games, the hardest one is definitely Oracle of Ages.
There's a lot of stuff to collect (mostly rings... and if some rings you get from Oracle of Seasons to Oracle of Ages or something like that, I don't care.. getting rings is kinda hard anyway): 12 heart pieces (not much) and 63 (?) rings.
Getting to a dungeon is very hard... I've been like... well, a lot of time trying to enter Moonlit Grotto, and also to enter Jabu Jabu's Belly... I got that lost underwater.
As for the dungeons, some puzzles are hard, some easy and some tricky, but they all give you, at least, a little trouble.

The hardest Zelda I've played happens to be AoL. I'm stuck on the Great Palace and I'm always finding myself losing a life just trying to get there.

hardest zelda is AOL hands down. dont know why, it just is

hardest boss is general onox. 30 hits? what kind of a sick joke is that, it took me half an hour to beat him (with the l-1 sword)

octorok74

TETTAC
The hardest game for me is definitely AoL. I can't seem to get the hammer. OoA was easy, except that Jabu-Jabu's belly took a while. Every other game was somewhat easy.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
My hardest is AoL or MM on my first time round.

AoL's side scrolling fighting is extremely difficult, Ironknuckles in this game were nearly impossible for me. Also the level up system was a nuisence, obviously being the second Zelda game there was no real jist to the Zelda games, but looking back you can tell why it was the only one to have a leveling system.

MM's puzzles in my eyes some of the most difficult I've faced, especially with the numerous side-quests. Although it was difficult I enjoyed the challenge given by both games.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
AOL, i think it would be easier if the sheild had a specifies button... and the main reason its hard is, it has such a small sword, which is only really usefull if u have full health which is EXTREMELY hard to maintain...

J

Joe R

Easily Aol. The great palace has some enemies that could be stand alone bosses. Its very long and its capped off with Dark Link. Anyone that played it would understand.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Adventure of Link hands down. Even when you level up regularly it's a rat race to beat it and after about a year of having it, I still haven't succeeded.

But when you mention hardest AoL is sure to get the vote so... excluding it that would be... Majora's Mask. The bosses were really difficult sometimes (the second, third, and fourth ones were jokes), the dungeons were confusing, the puzzles were hard to figure out, and it was difficult just to figure out how to get to the dungeons in the first place.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I've never played AOL, so i'm not quite sure exactly how hard it is, but i'll take your word for it...

The hardest one for me is probably MM. The three day limit is really pressuring on your first go, and there are some areas in the game that leave you with really no clue what you need to do. (I was stuck trying to find epona, to get over the fence in the entrace to Great Bay, and it took me a while to figure out that I had to use the powder keg to get to the ranch)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Never played AoL either, so I'd have to go with MM. I am absolutely terrible working under time constraints, even a very generous time limit like MM's under the effect of the Song of Inverse Time. The dungeons are huge and easy to get lost in and the save system really irritated me since I'm one of those players that likes to do things in chunks, like a third of a dungeon at a time or something. The end result is that I find it really hard to finish the confusing dungeons and beat the boss before panic and frustration mess me up.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Either AoL or MM, depending on what kind of difficulty you refer to.

AoL is difficult because the translation is difficult to understand, and it's really hard to continue if you fail.

MM is difficult because time constraints are stressful, especially when it's not obvious what you're supposed to do next.

So AoL is the most difficult 2D, MM is the most difficult 3D.

I would say AoL, LoZ, and ALttP are the hardest. But all in a good way. I don't find any of the Zelda games extremely hard after the first play through.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The hardest for me was always Majora's Mask. No matter how many times I have beaten it, it has always been the hardest.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
The hardest LOZ games for me was Adventure of Link. This is my least favorite LOZ game, but it also the hardest one to complete..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom