• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Hardest Zelda Boss!

M

Mikau38

oh my god, the freaking mini-boss from lord jabu-jabu in OoT. i kep running into the spike walls. And Twinmold from Majora's Mask. i kept running out of magic for the giants mask.

Hmmmmm...thats a tough decision to make. Puppet Ganons final form was pretty tough...Oh! Oh! I know! A lot of you may think this is really lame, but Goht from MM was an absolute NIGHTMARE for me. I'd have to speed up, veer off to the side for magic jars, then when I FINALLY caught up with him, he'd zap me with his lazer face. Most. Annoying. Thing. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would probably have to say Moldorm from A Link to the Past. Got pushed off the ledge so many times.

Also, Barba from Adventure of Link is a contestant, because you have to equip Jump just to reach him, downthrust his head over several pits of lava, and his fire that he shoots at you will knock you back (and probably into the lava) if it hits you. One mess up, and you've probably fallen into the lava.

The hardest boss i've encountered was Moldorm from ALTTP.IT looked a
bit easy until i got pushed of a cliff a numerous amount of times.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Haven't finished the original or AoL, but these are the only bosses I remember having trouble with:

Gyorg- The nastiest battle ever. He gets up too fast and even with Zora Link you don't move fast enough.

Gleeok (LoZ)- I hate 2-headed dragons. That is all.

Dragon Onox (OoS)- I don't remember this battle too well, but I remember dying. A lot.

Twinrova/Ganon (Oracle games)- These were hard, but again, I don't actually remember much about them.

The Eagle (LA)- I HATED the move where it would blow you away from the battle.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
Like so many people have said, Puppet ganon snake form in wind waker. I also kept dying on Volvagia in OoT. Oddly enough both stages of ganon in OoT were no problem for me.

I did not think that malladus was too hard, but my hardest Zelda boss was Majora. He was just SO HARD to beat, but really easy if you had a secret weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom