• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Mini Game

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
As the title implies, what was the hardest minigame in any Zelda game for you? This includes all heart pieces, item, masks, etc.... Of course, huge sidequests such as Anju/Kafei and Biggoron don't count.

I'll start it off with mine. The hardest one for me is definetely the Town Shooting Gallery heart piece in Majora's Mask. Just getting all 50 octoroks is a huge pain in the butt, and I usually skip it when I replay MM just because of the frustration it brings me.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I was going to put the same thing.

My second would be the Deku Playground and Honey and Darling's also in MM.

B

Bocaj910

Hm, I'm not sure. The minigame you mentioned is definitely one of the most difficult I've played --- well, most minigames in Majora's Mask were more of an ordeal then the norm. I'd have to say the Octorok shooting gallery as well, from what I can remember. I always hated that Battleship spoof from The Wind Waker, but that game, more or less, required luck rather than skill.

Also, as for the Honey and Darling minigame series, I didn't think those were as difficult as the ZD walkthrough made them out to be. Although, I've always been good at games that require that sort of mindset.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I was going to put the same thing.

My second would be the Deku Playground and Honey and Darling's also in MM.

Deku playground is actually pretty easy for me. But I agree with you on the Honey Darling Shop, that is horribly difficult but a little more doable than the Town Gallery.

Edit:
Hm, I'm not sure. The minigame you mentioned is definitely one of the most difficult I've played --- well, most minigames in Majora's Mask were more of an ordeal then the norm. I'd have to say the Octorok shooting gallery as well, from what I can remember. I always hated that Battleship spoof from The Wind Waker, but that game, more or less, required luck rather than skill.

Also, as for the Honey and Darling minigame series, I didn't think those were as difficult as the ZD walkthrough made them out to be. Although, I've always been good at games that require that sort of mindset.

It's only the first day at the Bomb shop that's hard. The last 2 days are a piece of cake.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Number 1: ROLLGOAL. I cannot tell you how much I hate this game. I have wasted over 2000 rupees on it easy, and I'm only on level 1-7. IT IS SO FRUSTRATING. Anyone who's played TP for Wii knows how I feel.

Number 2: ZORA'S RIVER. Also from TP. The controls are so bad I want to gag. It's also impossible to steer and shoot bomb arrows at the same time, so I lose tons of points running into rocks. I have 100%ed TP EXCEPT for Rollgoal and this stupid minigame.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Hmm. I would have to choose between my two most hated minigames the Goron Dance and the Honey and Darling games. I think I would have to choose the Goron Dance because you have to play it twice and it is needed to be able to beat the game.

H

Honey Pie

I see you guys have already beaten me to it.

Roll goal is by far the hardest mini game EVER! Not just in Zelda but in every game I've ever played.

D

DFVI

Well, they are all from MM, i agree with some of you, the Octorok Shooting Gallery was frustrating, also the Deku Playground
and Honey and Darling's were very difficult too

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
In OOT, I've had huge troubles with the Bombchu Bowling Alley. I know it isn't that hard, but I always have troubles with it. I haven't played MM yet, but I can imagine that that game has the hardest minigames in the series yet. In TP, I always thought the Double Clawshot Minigame in Castle Town was darn hard. In PH, I can't do the Arrow and the Cannon Shooting minigame

I agree, the shooting galleries all always tough, time consuming, and require billions of rupees. But they sure do feel good when you beat them! The MM ones were the toughest.

I actually didn't find honey and darling's all THAT tough. It was challenging but not so bad that I went crazy one it. The Deku Playground was fun actually!

I always found the treasure chest game to be a little tricky (and frustrating as well lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom