• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hardest Dungeon in Ocarina of Time?

K

keatonprincess

Water temple -
I remember spending hours trying to find the key underneath a platform and never ever noticing it was there. The levels of water drove me insane!!

A

Ahoydizzle

I didn't think the water temple was ever hard, just time consuming. As long as you can remember where the water switches are it's not that challenging. I really disliked the forest temple from OoT though, I just thought it was really annoying.

The dreaded Water Temple, of course. If you don't have that place memorized, well then, it is going to be a pain in the A.

I haven't played through the entire game yet, but I've watched playthroughs and Water Temple is certainly the hardest.

K

kidtendo

I still say water temple :/ But after playing it so much it's not that hard.. I did get lost a few times in the fire temple

Z

Zeldafreakazoid

WATER TEMPLE......... Next to the Spirit Temple! URGH!!

:) :mastersword:

I thought the Shadow Temple was the hardest. The place is so dark and easy to get lost in. It took me days to figure out how to get to bottom level. Though most of the difficulty was in forgetting to use the Lens of Truth. The next hardest was the Fire Temple because, when I did the first time, I didn't even know the Goron Tunic existed. I didn't talk to goron Link and so I had to take a round about way to get to the temple. In order to defeat Volvalgia, I needed three fairies and I couldn't let Volvagia kill m once. Fire Temple without the Goron Tunic is really hard.

B

Blacksorrow24

Keyword: Annoying. Annoying and difficult are different things! to me the fire temple was really difficult, but also the shadow temple.

R

Ray

I had trouble with none of the dungeons themselves just the bosses and minibosses.

P

Pm88

Im going to go with the standard water temple on this one. The hardest part was finding that hidden passage inside of that little building in the dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom