• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
who did you target?
maybe they're ascetic or commuted?
i targeted giri, since sun promised to switch with minish and i didn't want to potentially disrupt that.
@LittleGumball how do you know your action didn't go through last night? Do you know that you weren't roleblocked the first two nights? Did you ever soft anywhere in the neighborhood chat what your ability/abilities are? (beyond the thing about "doing something about" a nk, I remember that one)
i know my action didn't go through because tristan is dead. i'm 99.9% sure i was not randomized because if i was, and i understood my role correctly, anyone else should have been dead (the .01% is dumb stupid idiot insurance (it's me, i'm the dumb stupid idiot)). i was not roleblocked the first two nights because i didn't use an action the first two nights. i never softed my ability for various reasons.

pig me if you would like to check how many of my shots are left, to prove i only moved once. i have only moved the one time (last night) because i consider my role anti town.

the fact that i am now claiming redirector is extremely risky on my part but i want to be honest with you all. please do not lynch me. thank you for coming to my ted talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom