• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Rubik, who did you target last night
I was like 15 minutes later than the deadline for submitting my actions and even though I sent it before the thread was posted I missed the deadline as a result. My target would have been echolight if he'd been willing to accept it, though.

I think we should probably have everyone fully claim in some order given that we're in LyLo. Before anyone claims their roles I'd like Minish/Blendin to claim their results, probably, unless there are objections.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish, you said you had an investigative role. What were your results?

So last night I used a voyeur ability to find out what actions were used on you n1. And the results were that nothing happened to you. I don't know if the die would show up as a result, or if you're just lying about losing your abilities.

Sunfan is correct about two shots missing. Though two of the shots are either voyeur or tracker actions. Last night I used voyeur. N2 I tracked Giri n1. I got that he visited no one (it's possible he's ninja or something though). I figured that if he were scum they would probably send him to do the nk since he was being pretty townread d1. I also figured that Giri is someone I don't have good meta on so he's an unknown. That's partially why I wasn't super for lynching him yesterday and was wanting to go with one of my bigger scumleans.

Also can confirm that I'm now a pig.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I was like 15 minutes later than the deadline for submitting my actions and even though I sent it before the thread was posted I missed the deadline as a result. My target would have been echolight if he'd been willing to accept it, though.

I think we should probably have everyone fully claim in some order given that we're in LyLo. Before anyone claims their roles I'd like Minish/Blendin to claim their results, probably, unless there are objections.
that's
actually surprisingly hard to swallow

how come our "doctor" who was around the eod didn't self target or target the claimed investigative role

or the universally townread tristan

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
wait, I'm a little confused
do your shots not give the results of the night they're used, Minish?

My abilities are tied to my item, which allowed me to time travel. So I got my results the night I used them, but I could only use them to check previous nights. The roleblock only works in the future. So I was hesitant to use it since I didn't want to block someone and then have the events of the next day (a cop check or claim or whatever) make me regret choosing that person.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
So last night I used a voyeur ability to find out what actions were used on you n1. And the results were that nothing happened to you. I don't know if the die would show up as a result, or if you're just lying about losing your abilities.
Were you townreading me? Wouldn't tracking me be more useful to prove whether or not I were telling the truth?

Even if someone had targeted me that wouldn't necessairly be the reason I lost my roles.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Were you townreading me? Wouldn't tracking me be more useful to prove whether or not I were telling the truth?

Even if someone had targeted me that wouldn't necessairly be the reason I lost my roles.

I was like 50/50 on you. That's why I voyeured you, to see if we could get info on what caused you to lose your abilities. Because if say, someone used an item on you I could possibly flavor solve who it was. I also wasn't sure if the die would show up if it was responsible, so I thought it would be best to check in case it did. That way we knew for sure it had actual affect on the game.

Plus my theory about scum possibly stealing your bus driver ability could be proven then too. Just felt it was optimal to try and figure that out.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Hai guys, I have not been keeping up with this game at all so could I get a quick rundown while I read through.
Town doesn't insta lose due to inactivity now, nice.

D1 Moe BEGGED for some journals and Storm freaked out and almost got himself modkilled; SMS couldn't stop Storm mess and got lynched, he was a JOAT Serial Killer.
We had some claims and softs; like Sun softing being in a neighborhood with LG.

During N1 Moe got killed, apparently scum didn't manage to get his journal. He was the cop apparently.
Also during N1, Namira unleashed some kind of field modifier with his role. We don't know 100% what it does.
And I lost my entire role.

D2 I actually don't remember much, yikes. There was the die discussion and Namira was inactive and got lynched so we could try to fetch the die to solve the field modifier asap.

During N2 Rubik swapped bodies with Sunfan, and Sunfan's protection was redirected to Johnny (I still believe twas LG cuz she was the only one who could've known about it and messed it and I'm gonna persue this theory and noone is stopping me).

D3's discussion was pretty much discussing if that was morally right, and me pushing a sunfan+johnny theory. It ended up with an alt wagon resulting in Johnny's lynch.
Giri promised to be around more but vanished, so that's why yer subbing.

N3 results are still popping up here.

I prolly missed a lotta stuff, so anyone feel free to complete this tho

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
that's
actually surprisingly hard to swallow

how come our "doctor" who was around the eod didn't self target or target the claimed investigative role

or the universally townread tristan
I sort of unexpectedly ended up visiting my brother with some friends Sunday night to Saturday and kind of forgot to send in my action. That's why I ended up missing voting on the GKA despite funnier pinging me.

I was debating between targeting Tristan or Echo, which is why I didn't just immediately end up targeting him, but the end of yesterday kind of made me second guess myself a bit. When I realized there probably wasn't much time left in the night, if any, I just chose one of the two arbitrarily to get an action in as soon as possible. A similar thing happened to be in msp3 where I visited my brother and got lynched before I realized there was a nearby EoD deadline—I tend to not think about much else when I'm up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom