• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I was trying to lynch Giri, it's not my fault a bunch of people weren't willing to kill Giri but were willing to kill Johnny.

honestly I kinda think ur mafia LG solely because I feel like I make a damn fool of myself every single time I sign up for one of these stupid games on this site
even the game I was supposed to win as scum I didn't win
and I checked the godfather as the seer and did nothing else all game
its just typical for me to get screwed by my neighbor because I don't speak the same language as everyone else
I need lessons from Moe in Esperanto or something

ok so I checked again
IF Rubik is scum
AND LG is town
AND LG was not roleblocked or some other ****ery
there MUST be a strongman on the mafia team that used that ability on Tristan AND Rubik used his 1-shot "make the person bulletproof but also ignore all redirections" ability
so, its not impossible
seems to be not so likely for this world to exist; a lot of suppositions

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I was Soos Ramirez, the interrogation mark
I had three one shot abilities and an one shot item

My abilities were: Handyman, Bus Driver, and Mr. Mystery; and my item was a Hammer.

They were respectively a Roleblock, a non-self targetable bus driver; and a Roleblock+Cop shot available after N3. My Hammer allowed me to either break or fix an item.

During D1 I got affected by the die, which caused me to be challenged by the Probabilitor, the Annoying. He stole my role and my item. It was also implicited that other effects could happen randomly, but not specified to whom, how, or what.

Anyway, back to the abilities, I had two ways of recovering them: one of them being by banning it (with the die+gum I assume); the other one was by getting lucky with a die roll duel, which was triggered after being the last player on a lynch wagon.
I lost the Namira die roll, so I was still vanilla during N2, but I won the Johnny die roll and recovered my Handyman role.

I used it on LG last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom