• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Future weapons!!

• Thread starter God Of Lightning
  • Start date

hsb39

Why so logical?
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUNS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? IN A ZELDA GAME?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! THAT COMPLETELY TAKES AWAY FROM THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huff* *huff* has anger stroke.

To be honest if it was done well, I wouldn't mind it, in Miyamoto I trust, so if he thought it was a good idea, I think that he has shown countless times that when he has an idea it tends to work.

Zarom

The King
=
To be honest if it was done well, I wouldn't mind it, in Miyamoto I trust, so if he thought it was a good idea, I think that he has shown countless times that when he has an idea it tends to work.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :mad::devil: I don't want to see ANY guns in Zelda! Guns belong to another type of videogames. Not Zelda! :mad::devil:

hsb39

Why so logical?
=

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :mad::devil: I don't want to see ANY guns in Zelda! Guns belong to another type of videogames. Not Zelda! :mad::devil:

If it were my own personal preference, than I'd say no, but in the unlikely event that it did get introduced I'd say that it would be most likely done for good reason, and would be done well. Just looking at Zelda's track record.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
How about a Mace, or a Morning Star, or Medieval Flail? A Flame Bladed Sword, A Katar?? All Weapons i would choose P.S They all are Medieval or old Japanese Weaponry I mean Before guns!

Ya know a fire sword would be cool. The mace has already been in tp but i would like to see it again, i don't know what you mean by katar mideval flail would be sweet, and i don't know what a morning star is but yeah those would be great.

V

voltarrow

i agree, zelda is more for swords ,shields and bombs.
guns are kinda violent

V

voltarrow

i would like a great variety of arrows and more great fairy spells

hsb39

Why so logical?
i agree, zelda is more for swords ,shields and bombs.
guns are kinda violent

Guns are no more violent than swords, in fact, swords can be made to look a whole lot more violent than guns. Ever seen Kill Bill? And that's the comical version of it.

The Goron Sheiled
It has rocks around it and the face of a Goron in the middle.The face can suck up fire and ice from a statue and apply it somewhere else.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Well that's okay we all have our different likes and dislikes about things. Oo I just got an idea. Perhaps something like plumber boots which allow link to jump mario style and even float on air for a bit.
Already done. It's called Roc's Feather. It lets Link actually jump.

And um, swords and bombs are way more violent than guns, guns can just shoot someone and most of the time they will die one hit without alot of blood spewing out. Swords slice into the body, how is that not violent?
And bombs, they can blow you into tiny little bloody pieces.
Zelda just makes these things look less violent.

J

jamalthegiraffe

More combos would be nice. I loved the Hookshot-Iron Boots Combo in Wind Waker.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yeah this is a strange thought: zelda brand soda. Now by soda i don't mean the fizzy beverage that we all know, love, and are probably addicted to. I'm talking about medicinal soda. Way back in the day soda was invented not to fill the worlds caffine addiction (cuz there wasn't one) but rather as medicine which fights disease and such. Basically it was just liquid medicine then. Basically just soda as the supreme medicine in a zelda game or something like that. Also keep your negative krap to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom