• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Future weapons!!

• Thread starter God Of Lightning
  • Start date

hsb39

Why so logical?
Maybe they could make a zelda game with something like a crossbow with increased power and accuracy

Links crossbow training showed that that could work, but would it be for increased power and accuracy, or maybe just one of them, with the other lower, or maybe speed. I think that it could be used, but in a way that would still allow for the bow to be used, give both some kind of use.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Links crossbow training showed that that could work, but would it be for increased power and accuracy, or maybe just one of them, with the other lower, or maybe speed. I think that it could be used, but in a way that would still allow for the bow to be used, give both some kind of use.

You know actually that just might be the case if nintendo ever put the crossbow in a future game maybe with both the regular bow for the more reliable speed aiming for z/l targeting or close distace aiming and the crossbow be more like the hawkeye/bow combo in twilight princess. just a thought to improve upon my idea.

hsb39

Why so logical?
You know actually that just might be the case if nintendo ever put the crossbow in a future game maybe with both the regular bow for the more reliable speed aiming for z/l targeting or close distace aiming and the crossbow be more like the hawkeye/bow combo in twilight princess. just a thought to improve upon my idea.

To be honest, I would prefer the crossbow to be the short distance weapon, maybe you can sidestep and shoot things with faster arrows or something like that, where you can carefully aim the bow.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
To be honest, I would prefer the crossbow to be the short distance weapon, maybe you can sidestep and shoot things with faster arrows or something like that, where you can carefully aim the bow.

Well that's okay we all have our different likes and dislikes about things. Oo I just got an idea. Perhaps something like plumber boots which allow link to jump mario style and even float on air for a bit.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Well that's okay we all have our different likes and dislikes about things. Oo I just got an idea. Perhaps something like plumber boots which allow link to jump mario style and even float on air for a bit.

I actually think that that could work in one of the toon games.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I just got another idea. A Giant Katana sword for you to use if you want. Basicly one of those cool japanese swords as the most powerful sword in the game like biggorons sword except twice the power! However it uses up links magic meter just to wield cuz it's so huge.

Zarom

The King
I think it would be a good idea if Link could use magic like in AOL. He could use magic in OOT like the arrows and Din's Fire, etc. In MM, it was in his form mask like Deku that he used magic. In WW, there was the deku leaf, the magic armor and some others things that used magic. In TP, no magic. I like magic :D. I wish he could have more magic powers in the new game.

hsb39

Why so logical?
I think it would be a good idea if Link could use magic like in AOL. He could use magic in OOT like the arrows and Din's Fire, etc. In MM, it was in his form mask like Deku that he used magic. In WW, there was the deku leaf, the magic armor and some others things that used magic. In TP, no magic. I like magic :D. I wish he could have more magic powers in the new game.

I completely agree, I was very disappointed in the lack of magic in both TP and PH.

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
A flintlock rifle for obvious reasons. I'd like to see Link wield an archaic firearm.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
A flintlock rifle for obvious reasons. I'd like to see Link wield an archaic firearm.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUNS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? IN A ZELDA GAME?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! THAT COMPLETELY TAKES AWAY FROM THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huff* *huff* has anger stroke.

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
Riveting tale, chap, but you missed the part where you said it took away from the... no, wait, you didn't.

me and my friend where thinking that they should have more combos, like the hookshot, if you combine it with the lantern, then you could grip onto special platforms and stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom