• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funny Zelda Incidents

Post funny things that have happened to you in a zelda game. I'll start off.

In MM during Majora's Wrath boss fight I got hurled into the hole in the wall Majora's Mask came from and it just kept trying to whip me and kept missing.:lol:

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I was going through the Cave of Ordeals when zeldahuman was over, and we were taking turns (after each great fairy we'd switch) untill we made it to the final floor. He said he didn't want to fight the four darknuts ('cause I had already beaten it once there were more) so I took over. I realized we had a full wallet so I put on the Magic Armor and started fighting them.

They really weren't doing to much in offense, they were just blocking, so I got this "great" idea to mess with them and I pulled out the fishing rod and tried to catch them :P. I put on the Iron Boots too because I was so far away and I decided to take off the Magic Armor because they weren't even trying to hit me, big mistake.

As soon as I took off the armor they started to close in on me and because I was being, well me, I didn't notice 'cause I was too busy hitting them with the fishing rod. Then all at once they slammed me with their giant maces and I lost half my health, imediatly I put on the Magic Armor but I forgot I had the Iron Boots on so I literaly fought four darknuts in the things. After it was all over I pulled out the Dominion rod and started playing catch with myself, Link had a very difficult childhood...

Last edited:
My sister bet I couldn't do a three-heart run on Ocarina of Time. Of course I wanted to prove her wrong. Had some moments I was nearly dead, but I didn't die once. Not until the last battle with Ganondorf when I was about to roll between his legs and hit his tail; against all odds he does a vertical slash...!

Yeah, instant death.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
My first Zelda was Twilight Princess. I was in the first dungeon, just entered. Walked forward to some vines, which to my dismay were covered in spiders. I tried to climb them, but was thrown off every time. My little sister was watching, because I said that she couldn't play. After I had died twice, she said, "Why don't you use that slingshot thingy you have." It was what I needed to do. And my little sister, who avioded video games, had firgured it out after I told her she couldn't play. Gotta love that! :)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My first time plating WW and found that glitch that gets you in wall during the puppet ganon fight and beat him that way which was very difficult actually.

I'm not a good shot on moving targets.

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
in the shadow temple you know the room with the skulltullas that come out of the ceiling? well that was the wrong time to forget that on my 3 heart run having only 1 heart left:cry::dry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom