• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun In Hyrule

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...what would I do in Hyrule for fun?

Well I'd try my hand at archery for one thing and try to learn how to use magic. Those are two things I've always wanted to be able/try to do, and in Hyrule I could do them. :) I'd also go swimming in Lake Hylia and I'd go visit Lon Lon Ranch and ride around on some horses, go to Kakariko Village, Kokiri Forest, heck I'd go pretty much everywhere, except for the dungeons and the well. Nope, not going to be going there. I'd also go to the Castle Town Market and do some shopping and in order to get money in order to pay for the items I buy I shall run around defacing public and private property in order to obtain the rupees! :) But of course I probably wouldn't be as lucky as Link is and would get myself arrested by the soldiers or something. :sweat:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I've had so many dreams about what I would do in Hyrule...Well in all of the places in the Zelda games.

I would go find Link and take a ride on his boat and the Spirit Train, that would be fun. I think I would also go and see the Gorons, and go to the Ranch and ride the horses! I think I would also learn to play the Ocarina and perhaps go and visit the castle if I could get in. Fishing might be fun, if I don't fail at it, oh and I would go to the shop and buy a sword and have a go at slashing chu chus because I would want to see what it's like for Link. X3 Fusing Kinstones would be awesome! I think I would also try to track down Tingle because it would be funny seeing him, just because...he's Tingle! XD

Djinn

and Tonic
In a world that has handy things like Zora's Tunics and Roc's Capes that allow you the ability to breathe underwater and float from one mountain to the next, I imagine it would take a while before I get bored. As I love swimming and and climbing high places a lot I would try to get my hands on each of these items. Either working toward it in castletown or digging for rupees. I do have a few handycraft skills that I have learned over the years, like leatherworking, jewelrysmithing, and woodworking, those could help me get the money needed to collect a couple magical items that would just be amazing to have.

And second, I love exploring places. And Hyrule has plenty of placed to explore. Now most of them are dangerous but being able to breathe water and float easily from tree to tree or over the many bottomless pits does help out quite a bit. And since Hyrule is a relatively historical fantasy setting, carrying things like swords around is not too uncommon. So I would definitely have one for the protection it provides as there are a lot of deku babas and bulblins out there, cannot be too careful. Other than that I would probably swim everywhere from lake Hylia or the beach (if this Hyrule has one, some often do) There are a lot of fun things to see and do underwater if one has the ability to stay under and breath easily enough. Or use my cape to hang glide from tree to tree or over Death Mountain range, I might never be found on normal ground at all.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I would search around until I found a portal to the minish world and spend time there. Then if I got bored I would find a shadow crystal and jab it into my head so I could hang out with all the cats in castle town. Then if I got bored again I would go to Lake Hylia and spend so much time there I would become a Zora.

L

leviwar

i would take pictures of the Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, bowser and peach paintings in hyrule castle (: and do tons of fishing, exploring

David

But you called me here...
I'd walk up to Zelda and proclaim my undying love for her. I'd also tell her that I was the Hero of Music and that she should love me back.

I'd also love to fish in the fishing hole that's in Twilight Princess (fishing is one of my favorite things). I'd also proclaim my love Hena...

I'd also love to "borrow" the Ocarina of Time (which rightfully belongs to me, as I am the Hero of Music) and play all of the songs on it just to see what would happen.

I'd also love to take the Master Sword and learn how to fight with it.

I'd also like to roam the entire world (yes, the entire world) on Epona and have many, many adventures.

So yeah, that's what I'd do.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Realistically, I would probably wander around and draw stuff/ sketch stuff, especially the beautiful scenery, like zora's domain and faron woods. I'd still love to visit the picori world though.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Id go on a journey as an Anthropologist....Pack a sword and shield along with a couple bottles. I'd explore the magic that is Hyrule....Travel through the Lost Woods and explore the forest temple...If the Kokiris would allow it I'd stay in Kokiri forest and see how they live. Make my way up Death Mountain to spend some time with the Gorons and maybe even participate in a sumo wrestling match (although id lose). Id make my way down to Kakariko Village to stock up on bombs and see what the townsfolk is like there. Then I'd make my way to Lake Hylia and probably go swimming. Id go to the Fishing pond and try to catch a Hylian Loach but probably to no avail. Id then make my way up Zora's River into their domain and rest there for a bit and take in the Zora culture. From there, I'd try to best Snowpeak, but it'd probably be way too cold. Id then spend a couple weeks exploring Hyrule field searching out hidden caves and grottoes. Maybe I'd even find a piece of heart or two! Lastly I'd visit Castle Town and learn about city life, visiting the many shops and entertainment districts it has to offer. I'd have my fortune told by Fanadi and go to the lookout at night to gaze upon Hyrule Castle. I'd then try to gain an audience with the Royal Family to experience the life they live and the politics they provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom