• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie

Claire

The Geekette
Sleeping Beauty: By far my favorite Disney Classic, it never gets old, and if I am correct, it was the first Disney Classic to involve profanity.

The Great Mouse Detective: I used to watch this movie, over and over as a little kid. My grandparents owned the movie, then I ended up sneaking off with it one evening.

Pocahontas: I went through a phase, where I learned that I had ancestors who were Blackfoot native Americans, and I refused to be anything for Halloween but Pocahontas. I even refused to remove my moccasins, until one day they "went missing".

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
My favorite is Hercules *if i even spelt his name right?*. I always loved greek tales of gods. The story was great. So much action and stuff! I especially loved it when I was a wee thing:p

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
As mentioned above, The Sleeping Beauty... Also, Toy Story 1, Lilo and Stitch, Kim Possible(i think there's a movie), and Finding Nemo...

My least favorite must be Cars, didn't really got into it

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Lion King. That movie was simply epic. I mean, it had a well developed story line, good animation style, and just a really epic movie. The characters were also good, decent musical numbers, and also has a good amount of action/humor.

EDIT: I forgot a few others. Those include 101 Dalmations, Aladin, and Lilo and Stitch (I remember a few years ago, I was a huge Stitch fan. Most, if not all, of my pins (Pin Trading) involve Stitch in some way).

Last edited:

Amelie

Air Dancer
Sleeping Beuty and Flubber are my favorite disney movies that I can think off right now

I have lots of favorites though ^^

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Oh, i forgot about one I really liked... Wall-e

Oh, that movie is sooooooooooooo cute:)
And Wall-e is so cudly:)
It's an awesome movie, and i liked the fact that there was almost no voice acting

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow! I forgot about Pocahontas! it is kind of spelled different then it sounds (and my english is eh...) so when I saw other listed it I was saying it waaay wrong in my head and thought I had not seen it. Just now I read it and it was (oh yes I remember that movie!)

I totally adore that movie ^^ I remember I always liked the way they drew John Smith ^^

This might be off topic.. but was the 2 movie any good? I here about it.. but i have not seen it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom