• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda character

Favorite Zelda Character

• Epona(pwns all the rest)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

• Zelda

• Ganondorf

• Malon

• Navi

• Deku Tree

• King Zora(I love it when he moves :p )

• Other(post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Damn... so many poll options.

Darunia is my favorite to see in action, he's truely the most noble and one of the most physically strong characters by far, and the Goron "brother" quirks are not only incredibly funny but incredibly insightful into the Goron race and their effects on the game.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
There was actually already a topic on this I think.
Anyways, my favorite character is Anju/Cucco Lady.
Her expressions crack me up sometimes.

K

Kintenbo

Where's Tingle on this poll? Oh well, I'll have to go with Malon. The older her is fine! Whoo!

Chidori

Mongrel
Waluigi Wins!!!

Nahh, only kidding. Anyway the winner here would have to be "other" he's an awesome character... But really, Lineback is the best no friggin contest.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Where's Darunia? Ruto? Lord Jabu Jabu....

Well, I have to go with other -Tingle- since he's a grear guy and I dont know why he's so hated. I love his little dance; in MM he gave me maps. In WW, translated those maps and gave me the Tingle Tuner which I totally used I might add.

I was dissapointed when he wasn't playable in Brawl, but I did get a shock when he threw hammers everywhere :D

EponaOwns said:
I bet you all know which one is my favorite(:

Link?

Chris

It has been awhile...
I know many people say this but, Link is my favorite character. He goes on so many adventures, saving Zelda, Hyrule, and even Clocktown from the Menacing Moon. He wields a sword and a shield and so many other cool items. He doesn't die even when stepping through LAVA! Link can transform into a Zora, a Goron, and even a Deku Scrub.

Link is so amazing! Don't foget you play as link, not Zelda or any other character (though that would be cool).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom