• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanaryu Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sandship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite is the fire sanctuary, the dungeon it self is just huge and the puzzles in it is awesome (spesially the mogmas that you gotta save).

The Ancient Cistern is also my favorite. It had an awesome design! That nightmarish basement was unexpected the first time I played it but perfectly matches the tale. It tangentially tells you a Japanese story. The puzzles were okay but I really like that one of them had to be solved with a riddle. You don't see that in zelda very often. The boss was cool too.

My favourite is the ship. It was fun to fight with all the bokoblins! And the fight with the pirate, and all the puzzles!

I have to say Ancient Cistern because it was a water dungeon done well and it was really cool, especially the basement. Sandship was also really creative.

I liked the Sandship. It was the only dungeon that was legitimately confusing. It was the only one I actually saved and quit in the middle of. I finished every other dungeon in one play session, but the timeshift stones gave so many more options of how to go through the dungeon.

D

Douglas

Ancient Cistern, it was like the water temple from OOT but actually fun and the boss battle was awsome!

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Sand ship because I loved the setting, the layout, the music, the items, the miniboss, how you finally start fighting the boss.

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SANDSHIP!

Z

ZeldaScrollsV

Ancient Cistern, good atmosphere, nightamare-ish underground, best boss, best item (whip)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Even though there were alot of good ones, it's hard to narrow one down to my favorite, but I guess I'll have to choose the Sandship just because of the Giant Squid you get to fight at the end.

MW7

For me it goes Sandship > Sky Keep > Skyview > Lanayru Mining Facility > Ancient Cistern > Fire Sanctuary > Earth Temple.

I loved the amount of choice present in the Sandship and Sky Keep. They were the two most nonlinear dungeons in the game, and I loved analyzing the different possible paths to find the optimal routes through the dungeons. I also was drawn to the fact that both dungeons revolved around universal changes like the Water Temple of Ocarina of Time or the Stone Tower Temple of Majora's Mask. These dungeons really appeal to me because you have to focus on something else while tackling the obstacles right in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom