• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sitcom?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
My favorites are "The Big Bang Theory," "The Golden Girls," and if you can count it as one, "Drake and Josh."

Besides some german sitcoms (that are actually adaptions of british and american formats, I think), I really enjoy Scrubs, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy and South Park (though I think that the newest season so far doesn't quite catch up to the others).

Right now:

1st - Community (gets 1st over Happy Endings for being so endlessly ambitious and having sitcom characters I actually care about)
2nd - Happy Endings (probably actually slightly funnier than Community)
=3rd - 30 Rock
=3rd - Outnumbered
5th - Modern Family

Others that aren't on the air any more or have gone so far downhill they might as well not be:

Arrested Development
15 Storeys High
Fawlty Towers
Scrubs (the 9th season never happened)
Friends
Better Off Ted
The Simpsons
Seinfeld

And just to shake things up, here's some of the worst :) :

Two and a Half Men (worst ever)
Big Bang Theory
Joey
Mike & Molly
Work It

Well, I don't watch TV very much these days, but I used to be a huge fan of Friends. I have seen every episode over a hundred times. In spite of having said I don't watch TV very much, I guess I do have a few recent sitcoms that I tune into every now and then. Parks and Recreation, The Office, Nurse Jackie, Weeds, and The Big C are among my favorites. I am WAY behind, but I try to catch up online (on Hulu, etc.) when I have extra time on my hands. I've been considering ordering DVD box-sets of all the episodes if catching up online proves too inconvenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom