• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite RPG

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum!

I know there are hundreds of RPGs throughout almost every single console, and just want to know what's your favorite RPG of all time. Type its name and in (), put the name of console where it was originally played on.

My favorite RPG would have to be Super Mario RPG (SNES). I really loved the plot of saving the Mushroom Kingdom from the Smithy Gang. It also featured one of my favorite characters of all time: Geno!

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Mine shouldn't come as much of a shock if you know me. It's Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. It edges out Path of Radiance by a bit. Okay, it's better in anything but characters and supports. Edit: oh, and a certain battle in both of them. (mutters something about hammers taking all the fun out of it.)

Last edited:

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
The Fallout series. (Mainly the new ones from Bethesda) I love the style of how they are. You can do whatever the heck you want to do.

Probably Golden Sun for me, but honourable mention must go to Tales of Symphonia and the Fire Emblem series. I'm also looking to get Xenoblade Chronicles before long and I'm about to play Chrono Trigger for the first time on the virtual console.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in time (DS). I really liked the battle system for this particular RPG and the Bosses were challenging. the story was great and there were some giggling moments as well. great RPG!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
I haven't played many RPGs, but I really liked when you could switch between Kafei and Link in Sakon's Hideout. Though more of a role-playing event, it was still fun and the most memorable ^^

I failed so many times...

Conor

the over analysing guy
Earthbound, hands down, I'll probably get more into xenoblade chronicles soon, have only just beat metal face.

Pikacondon

Title.
POKEMON. it's an awesome rpg with an awesome turn-based battle system and a shin-megami-tensei or dragon quest Joker style of monster collecting, which is all icing on the cake of great multiplayer function and a diverse story. in a nutshell, IT'S AWESOME. my second favorite rpg is Star Wars: knights of the old republic, because you can do almost ANYTHING with the freedom it gives you.

POKEMON. it's an awesome rpg with an awesome turn-based battle system and a shin-megami-tensei or dragon quest Joker style of monster collecting, which is all icing on the cake of great multiplayer function and a diverse story. in a nutshell, IT'S AWESOME.

God damn it! Why didn't I think of that? :P
Tho I still stand by what I said about Mario & Luigi: Partners in time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom