• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Ocarina Song ?.

D

Dark_Link

For me it's ether Serenade of Water or the Song of Time I will play them for no reseon some times

Well, my favorites songs are the Minuet of Forest and Song of Storms.
I can't chose just ONE xD ...

Btw, I LOVE all of the songs :wave:.

That's funny. You picked the exact same two that I was going to post. I guess great minds think alike

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This should go without saying for me. All OoT songs are powerful in their own respects, but Zelda's Lullaby cuts deepest into my soul. Its slow tempo causes me to stop all thought and movement, and has me listen to each loop without cease. It is the pristine selection for when Link first comes to meet Zelda in her secret garden chamber, seeming to course with memories that have not yet been made, or telling of the friendship that would later abound.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I'm pretty sure there's been a few identical threads, but oh well.

Anyway, my favorite would be Prelude of Light. To me, it's always sounded like some kind of fast food jingle or something. XD

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
The ocarina songs are all great. They're simple but still powerful (or just catchy, like with Saria's Song or the Song of Storms). My favorite is between Requiem of Spirit and Song of Time. Requiem of Spirit is a haunting melody that will cause chills, but it's so late in the game when you learn it! The Song of Time is simple, but it has a very mystical type of sound. Part of my view for this song, though, comes from all the renditions that exist. You have the actual ocarina song, then there's the Temple of Time, then you have all the orchestrated versions online. It's just a song that is very powerful.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Mine would have to be the Song of Storms (the Windmill theme). I find the theme very attractive to listen to, pity it didn't have too many uses in the game. I love listening to the remake of the song on Brawl also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom