• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite(least) School Subject

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
My favorite is Math. (Infact, I am studieing to be an architect.) My least favorite subject is writing/grammer. I still have terrible handwriting....
-as a student in a school of Architecture-
Well I hate to break it to you, but usually architects (in school and in practice) leave the math to the engineers, or at least to the biggest newb at an architecture firm.
Writing/grammer is probably more important than math, to be honest. In my current curricula I only need math up to CalculusI (which I did in high school because Math was my favorite subject too) and I need several courses in Literature or with "significant writing components".

I don't mean to turn you off to architecture, just wanted to say.

Favorite subject is Design. I take a design studio every semester and I spend nearly all my time working on drawings, sketches, models, etc for that class. I spend 15 hours a week in that class, but only get 5 credit hours (:dry:) so you really have to be in love with it to do well. It's a good mix of work on computer and analog work as well.

My least favorite subject has to be any kind of writing. <But that's only if its a specific writing course.
If I'm writing on an interesting topic I usually don't mind doing research and writing 5+ page papers on a regular basis.
Literature courses are a close second, but there's always something that you'll find interesting in these classes.

I love History, it's really easy for me, and I hate math......I was ok in 3rd grade, but now....you want us to adding in letters?????! Sigh, well I knew they would something crazy like that, just confuse me more. xD

My favourite subjects are Arts and English.
Arts is pretty self-explanatory, I can draw and think the history is the more interesting part of general history :D
I don't exactly like my English teacher, but I love the subject too much to care. Reading books, writing essays and learning about the British and American culture... <3

And... SURPRISE! Maths is my least favourite subject.
I just don't understand what my teacher is saying. He never understands what I try to explain (neither does he understand my questions).
How am I supposed to understand anything related to maths under that circumstances? :dry:

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
I hate English because im just a terrible writer. My English teacher is also not so smart she spells words wrong and pronounces words wrong all the time
English just has to many rules to writing. Iv never made above a 2 in writing and The prompts we have to write are
just way to intimidating for me to write. Thats why I hate English.

My favorite subject in school was usually History or Science. Math has always been something I've been horrid at and is definitely my least favorite.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Math was never my forte. I had the unfortunate chance of having my teachers think I had enough willpower to continue in "Honors" or "AP" math, but alas I trickled back down to what my own grade level is taught (and that's okay with me).

Personally, Literature & Composition is my favorite subject. I love to read. Just love it. No other way to put it. Many people say that the more you read, the better your vocabulary becomes, and I can totally vouch for that.
I can say that writing creatively, I cannot do, but I can write a very decent essay on themes, plots, motifs, allusions, etc. within a novel (otherwise known as "The Great Works" essay in an AP Lit Test).
I enjoy being able to find out and examine why an author wrote the way he/she did, and what kind of thoughts went in to the story. Ah, literature...

My favorite is history, and my least favorite is definitely business.

I hate business mostly because of my teacher, Mr. Ellenberger, though. He grades too harshly.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I feel like there was a thread for this already...
Favorite: Math/Science/Health
Least Favorite: History/Social Studies; it can get a little dull sometimes
--
OGrabMe!(if you know your History you should laugh)

I don't know why, but I'm good at science. No matter what kind of teacher I have, I usually get very good grades in science. As for my least favorite, that depends. As of now, my least favorite subjects are Math, English and French. My math teacher sucks. He doesn't go over any of the homework or any of the tests/worksheets/quizzes so I can't really learn from my mistakes. My english teacher gives us too much work/homework. She gives us homework every night and she gives us seven projects in one quarter. The books we read are boring so it's kinda hard for me to focus and do my work. I'm probably the worst french student in the world since I have auditory processing disorder(look it up) and I really don't care for french which is a bad combination.

MW7

I love accounting, biology, chemistry, criminal justice, economics, finance, anything health-related, math, philosophy, religion, but most of all psychology. So yeah if it was practical I'd be majoring in a bunch of things in college. Unfortunately I'm only doing accounting, but I'm trying to fit in a psychology major as well.

I'm not a huge fan of history or political science though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom