• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Item?

What is your favorite Zelda Item?

• Clawshots (TP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bow (Many)

• Boomerang (Many)

• Bombs (Many)

• Beetle (SS)

• Roc's Feather (LA)

• Whip (ST+SS)

• Slingshot (Many)

• Other

• Total voters
My favorite dungeon item was definitely the Beetle in Skyward Sword for it was not only used in the dungeon you obtained it in-the Skyview Temple-but throughout the entirety of Skyward Sword. The upgrades were extremely worthwhile as well, being able to wreak devastation by picking up and dropping bombs on enemies or to uncover overworld secrets or simply fetching hard to reach rupees over to Link. Also, the beetle was able to make Ghirahim flinch for a second (at least in the Skyview Temple).

A close second runner-up is definitely the Sand Wand from Spirit Tracks. Not only did it fit well with the puzzle aesthetic of the game's Sand Temple but also proved that an item with few offensive capabilities could be one of the best the series has to offer much like the Spinner from Twilight Princess.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
It's a tie between the Beetle and the Whip from Skyward Sword for me.
They were both fun, and they were both unique :P. I would have, however, liked the whip better if I had gotten to use it more :(.
It felt limited in it's prowess and power. And honestly, I don't like being limited :silent:.

N

NWDekuTree

I would have to say my favorite is the boomerang, loved it in LA. I hardly even use the sword once I get my hands on it :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Dins fire (OOT)
It's a shame it's not in any other 3d title because it was fun.

My other favourite item is the Light arrow (WW)
Instantly kills pretty much any enemy

A hard choice between the bow and the Clawshots , but had to go with the bow, since the Clawshots just don't have the range of targets that the Hookshot had. I still remember how much fun I had in Twilight Princess especially, taking out enemies from afar with a combination of the bow and the Hawk Eye (I loved the bow combo feature of Twilight Princess in general).

I will say that I am not all that fond of Skyward Sword's Bow, partially due to how ineffective it is at medium range (due to the lack of Z-targeting support), and the support for two control styles also made using it a little confusing at first, but overall, the bow is just unequaled when it comes to the safe disposal of enemies.

Fig

The Altruist
The majority of the items found in the Zelda franchise are my personal favorite! :lol: I love the Beetle for its unique design and function. It's also a great item to confuse/daze a nearby enemy. Other items that come to mind that also have a unique design and function are the Spinner from Twilight Princess, Bomb Arrows from Twilight Princess, Whip from Spirit Tracks/Skyward Sword, Roc's feather from Link's Awakening, and more! I love the variety that the series have given us to experience and enjoy. I can't wait to see the new items for any new Zelda game in the process. :)

I chose the claw shots because I just love them. The satisfying "cling" when you shoot them is just so epic. And the fact that it can take you to all kinds of places from high leges to lower leges is just a brilliant idea for exploring hyrule in a new way.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I've always liked the bow. It's just a great versatile weapon. The Biggoron's Sword and Megaton Hammer were also pretty cool. Especially the Biggoron's Sword. That thing is sososo amazing. It did make OoT a little too easy, though.

I

iNayru

I do quite like the Megaton Hammer, and while it's considered a mask, I find the Bunny Hood to be quite useful and "stylish".

My personal favorite is the bow.

My top five would go like this:

1. Bow
2. Clawshots
3. Beetle
4. Bombs
5. Whip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom