• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Item?

DLC

Soul Drummer.
There are probably Many other threads like this, but i wanna know, What is your favorite Item? Would you like to see it in Skyward sword? Or a whole new game? Just sayin.

The Spinner, by far. There were nearly limitless possibilities for it in TP, but like nearly every other item in the game, it was pretty much useless outside of Arbiter's Grounds (except for the occasional heart peice.) Yeah, I would like to see it another game, but not SS, just because it doesn't seem to fit with the game. Perhaps Nintendo will eventually bring it back. I sure hope so.

Bow and Arrows without question. I love them. They've always been my favorite projectile in the real world, too. They're so useful in Zelda and I'm quite good with them. I love the way they're integrated into the dungeons and how they play a big role in puzzle solving, and some final bosses require their use. No matter what the situation is, the bow and arrows will never leave my C-Right (for Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.) or X (in the case of The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess) buttons.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite item is the Light Arrow. I find the epic in general. For the most part, they can kill most enemies in one shot, they are hard to get, and are usually required against the final boss in the games that they are present in. Because I said Light Arrow, I might as well say Silver Arrow, since they are basically the same thing, but I say Light Arrow because they look cooler in 3D with all the effects.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
My favorite item would have to be the Double-Clawshot from TP, because it gave me a great feeling when I was using it. I hope they reuse this concept.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I'd have to say the Spinner, and the Double-Clawshot. :) too bad you can't really use the Spinner outside the Arbiter's Grounds, though.. :(

I love the Ice Rod in A Link to the Past. I love using it, it freezes almost everything that can move, (that is an enemy). But alas, it waste's too much Magic power. :(

Djinn

and Tonic
Definitely the Magic Wand

MagicRed.png

Even though it only appeared twice, it became more useful to me than the sword in most places. On top of that it was upgradable, and then had the utility of lighting rooms as well as lighting enemies on fire. It does just about everything I want a weapon to do in a game.

Plus it is the only weapon with the unholy fury capable of taking down cuccos.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
My favorite item would have to be...
250px-Spinner.png

THE SPINNER!

Sure, it's only appeared in Twilight Princess, but this item opened up so many gameplay mechanics, and i'm really surprised Nintendo didn't include a racing minigame with the spinner! so... yeah...

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Can't decide between these three:

:eek:carina: The Ocarina of Time. Cuz I've been dying to learn how to play the ocarina just as much as I've been dying to get one.
:mastersword: The Master Sword. Cuz it's awesome. That is one epic sword, and powerful, too. My weapon of choice.
:bow: The Hero's Bow. Cuz I like to snipe baddies with it, add the hawkeye from TP and you've got yourself top-notch long-range sniper equipment.

Moldorm

Is not Error
One day... please let us see the return of the SUPER BOMB!

But in terms of dungeon items:

For SS, (because I assume the hook shot will be there) I'd like to see the return of the Fire and Ice Rods.

For future titles, I'd love to see the return of the 3 medallions from ALTTP: Bombos, Ether, and Quake. I think they'd be a lot of fun to use if the game were designed to utilize them on several occasions, especially for big waves of enemies.

In my opinion the hookshot is the most amazing item, it stuns enemies kills some and it takes you where you wanna go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom