• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Brawl Character?

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I use Ganondorf of course! I'm also quite partial to Bowser and Captain Falcon. There isn't anyone I am glaringly terrible with, but those three are the ones I use most often.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Link! I've mained him for all three of the Super Smash Bros. games. For such a low-tier character (if you believe in the tier list, of course) he feels very natural to use for me. I usually can't stand low or laggy characters, but for some reason Link is on top of my list. :)

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Definitely Kirby and Meta Knight.
Kirby is very good because he can punch players repeatedely, and clone their attacks. He can also float and it is very useful transforming into a box when you are very high in the air (many times have I beaten enemies using that technique).

Meta Knight is just way too cool to play with. The instant I started playing SSBB I chose Meta Knight to play with, and I think I can now say I am good when playing with him. I love attacking players with Meta Knight's sword, and flying. Also, his attacks can sometimes be deadly when used right. plus, I can now claim myself as a Meta Knight master, because I've beaten Meta Knight at Level 9 (with ten lives each) in my first try!

I'd love being able to use Samus and Ness, as they are very cool and powerful... just that I suck with them xD

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Link! I've mained him for all three of the Super Smash Bros. games. For such a low-tier character (if you believe in the tier list, of course) he feels very natural to use for me. I usually can't stand low or laggy characters, but for some reason Link is on top of my list. :)

I don't think anyone disbelieves in the tier list anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom