• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Brawl Character?

Poste

Servant To Zant
Hey sorry If theres already a thread like this, just wondering what other people think, I personly i think its Ike or toon link

amaterasu

Writer
I personally like Kirby. My friends hate it when I use him, but I like to use him. Mostly cuz I get to eat people! Ha ha ha! >:) Love the Signature BTW Peeps1080. That's my favorite Zelda "race". Zora.

During the rare case in that I'd be playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, I tend to play as Samus, Snake, Ness, Mario, and Marth.
Samus has some nice projectiles and jumping height, making her a great candidate for hit & run tactics.
Snake is a great power-house, wielding C4, grenades, timed explosives, and a cypher which is excellent for flying to any location desired.
Ness has an excellent combination of range and power, making him deadly from afar. His PK Flash is also great for finishing off knocked down opponents (though it is hard to time correctly).
Mario is a great all-around character, with his only downside being the replacement of the spin with FLUDD. Sure, the spin is still accessible, but the FLUDD attack is pretty worthless.
Marth is great for quickly slamming anybody within his vicinity. His attacks are swift and powerful, and his counterattack move can catch most opponents completely off guard.

Main: Ganondorf: I think I'm the best Ganondorf player in the world to be honest.

Sub: Captain Falcon: My second place pick, because he's the smexy. < Note: this statement is considerably weird coming from me.

Ganondork

goo
Link, in all three of the SSB games. I am the best, and I do mean the best. In melee, giga bowser, Ganondorf and Mewtwo didn't stand a chance against me ;)

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Ganondork, I will take you on, any day (you'll probably win, but....)

Anyway, I don't main really anyone specific, but I usually do
Melee: Roy, Marth, Doc Mario, Mario, Young Link
Brawl: Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, Pokémon Trainer, and on an occasion, Ike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom