• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why the heck would I use a thing that would only hurt town? Seriously, why would I want all the role blockers and protectors to be blocked and not the killers?
Idk, maybe you were hoping to save it? Also why didn't you mention it this phase, instead you were making it out like you can do nothing, which obviously isn't true.

Idk, maybe you were hoping to save it? Also why didn't you mention it this phase, instead you were making it out like you can do nothing, which obviously isn't true.
Because again, I'm NOT gonna use it. I can do nothing useful. I have no abilities of my own besides my servant.
So if we're really doing this voting thing, it is high time I vote for who I think is the puppet master here.
Vote: SMS

Pen

The game is on!
I also think Silver's ability seems incredibly scummy. Also, I'm surprised Silver is more suspicious of SMS than he is of me. Anyway, my mind's made up and I will vote for the same person I wanted to vote for at the start of this day.

Vote: Silverfish

If I'm wrong, mad props goes to the real Mafia.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Like pretty much, if Pen was a Mafioso he had a lock win, he could have saved his skittles ability until a day phase like this, but he didn't, so I'm inclined to Town read him. Also, even if Silver flipped green All Might can just shoot Pen, but I don't think it'll come down to that.

You assume the game won't end in a 1-1-1.
Also, this isn't OMGUS voting. If you saw earlier, I said I thought you were the last scum. I was waiting though, because I didn't want to make the first move. You making the first move pretty much solidified things for me.
So. Props to mafia, be it you or not. Because I'm dead certain this is gonna end badly for town.

UNVOTE IMMEDIATELY I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You assume the game won't end in a 1-1-1.
Also, this isn't OMGUS voting. If you saw earlier, I said I thought you were the last scum. I was waiting though, because I didn't want to make the first move. You making the first move pretty much solidified things for me.
So. Props to mafia, be it you or not. Because I'm dead certain this is gonna end badly for town.
I don't think it will end that way because I think you are scum, and I'm also banking that All Might can win alongside Town. Plus, even if he doesn't win with town, there isn't anything we can do to stop him from winning anyway, and in that case he deserves the win because nobody took initiative to kill him sooner.

You casted shade Pen's way too, just saying.

So, as you can all ****ing see very plainly, I am not dead. I am going to try to dump everything I know and my servant and all that bull****, but I had to wait until either someone was 1 away from dying, or until there wasn't very much time left in the phase to reveal myself

my death was faked, its why you didn't see my role flip and it said my body was never recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom