• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest Boss?

Your WW easiest boss?

• Ghoma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalle Demos

• Gohdan

• Phantom Ganon

• Helmaroc King

• Jahalla

• Molgera

• Puppet ganon(puppet)

• Puppet ganon(Spider)

• Puppet ganon(snake)

• Ganonndorf

• Total voters

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I have to go with Gohdan. I knew pretty much what to do right away, because he's so much like that hand-boss-thing from Super Mario 64. Plus, I found him to be somewhat fun.
The other bosses gave me trouble, but this guy was a piece of cake.

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
Jalhalla was easy, so was the WW gannondorf (TOO EASY!) I mean not much to do, I beat WW gannondorf in liek under 3 minutes, they just made him way too easy.

Fierce

Deity Link
I'd have to say Gohma. We barely even fought her, we just latched onto Valoo's tale! XD

I love this poll, BTW. It's a testiment to how great Wind Waker is, since everyone has such varied experiences with the Bosses.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Kalle Demos was the easiest boss for me. You just slice the obvious vines with the boomerang and hit the little flower thing. Its vine attacks are easily avoided or don't hit you at all when you are close to the walls of the room. Unlike most people here I thought Jahalla was difficult the first time. How did you know you can pick him up and throw him? I didn't think of it and was just trying to attack him with no result :P.

Jedizora

:right:
How did you know you can pick him up and throw him? I didn't think of it and was just trying to attack him with no result :P.

My thought porcess?
-He's fat.
-I can pick up fat things.
-I'll throw him into spicks.
-There a lot of mini hims.
-Hurricane spin!!!!
-Reapeat.

Despite it 'supposedly' being very hard, I actually had no trouble whatsoever with the snake ganon, and defeated it within just a few seconds.... so i was tempted to vote for that. However, I may have just been lucky with my aim, plus I was **** scared anyway lol, so I voted for Kalle Demos

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
Ok, Ganondorf was just too easy for final stage of final boss.:dry:

you slash him a couple of times, then you put your shield in the right angle, then just z target him and press a.o_O

you'd think he'd be harder!:tired:

Toboe

Melody Malone
Molgera was the easiest boss..............................................................

T

TheBluerayX

I voted for Kalle Demos, Jalhalla was second easiest. I only got hit once and it was because I had to scratch my nose.
Gohma can actually be annoying if you're not quick enough

Z

Zelda4ever

Jahalla for me because his attacks are easy to dodge, he's slow, and to see that he is the 4th boss in the game, he's a complete joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom