• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest Boss?

Your WW easiest boss?

• Ghoma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalle Demos

• Gohdan

• Phantom Ganon

• Helmaroc King

• Jahalla

• Molgera

• Puppet ganon(puppet)

• Puppet ganon(Spider)

• Puppet ganon(snake)

• Ganonndorf

• Total voters

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
I though Jalhalla was the easiest in the game. I'm surprised anyone chose Puppet ganon snake, he took forever. Hardest was Molgera though. He and Snake Puppet were the only ones that made me use Grandma's soup.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Jahalla, and then Ganondorf, Same stuff as everybody else before me, Jahalla+Huricane spin=Dead Jahalla. And Ganondork was like a big fat punching bag...

T

The Legend

Phantom Ganon, why ? it just a remake of the OOT Ganondorf and its nerfed also

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I found Gohdan predictable.

He instantly reminded me of Bongo Bongo, without the bongo part. Shoot his hands and when his mouth opened, it puzzled me for awhile, until I threw a bomb inside.
The rest of the bosses were also easy, but I could not figure them out until I let them miss the first chance to slash at them.

C

cobemon

phantom ganon. if you played ocarina of time, it was pretty easy. and the ball of lightning he threw at you is huge and easy to hit

L

Lord Fenix

Many bosses have multiple stages, but Molgera only had one. It was a simple process to snag its eye with the hookshot and slash away, and you only had to do it three times. However, the mini-molgeras that it spat out made the process progressively more difficult. The easiest boss in any Zelda game I have played so far would have to be Armoghoma, the spider boss of the Temple of Time, in Twilight Princess. Its beam attack was easy enought to avoid, and the small spiders it released didn't do much damage. It also, like Molgera, was a simple process to shoot it in the eye, and smash it using the dominion rod.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I entered the Earth Temple expecting a challenging boss, but I was disappointed by how easy Jalhalla was. Luckily I did find Molgera of the next temple to be a worthy opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom