• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Conversely the more I think about the Min kill the more certain I am that there's a godfather. And I feel good enough about Rag bussing Ex over KJ due to the red check to consider them viable still. These are the hills I die on after all.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the green check on me does become basically worthless now that two non-godfathers have flipped, although i like to think i've played a decent town game thus far

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think if storm's claim was a gambit then storm wouldn't have hesitated to vote ex as much as he did

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Also i might be next on the chopping block anyway. And tomorrow is 3 vote hammers, and right now im leaning Mint or voting the Mod Up in a just checking play

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Yeah, I am feeling like it is Mint.
Mint is going to see how the night phase goes Before she decides.

Am wondering if we even have a cop or if we fell into a trap.

The possibility shouldn't be ruled out but I doubt it. Would be crazy if it is true.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Yeah, I am feeling like it is Mint.

The possibility shouldn't be ruled out but I doubt it. Would be crazy if it is true.
I mean i am somehow still alive.... someone who doesnt know the Metas or is trying to break Metas is that third seat. So Mint or Numbers for not knowing, or Rag for trying to break. Last slot is Godfather Probably. Im just going to get Green Checks rest of the game unless im tonight's Death

I mean i am somehow still alive.... someone who doesnt know the Metas or is trying to break Metas is that third seat. So Mint or Numbers for not knowing, or Rag for trying to break. Last slot is Godfather Probably. Im just going to get Green Checks rest of the game unless im tonight's Death
if the last one is a godfather they could have judged that other players/roles are more valuable to kill ig.

i wonder why they killed minish.

It only doesn't make sense from a role copped perspective. From a blind perspective there's a chance Minish is town's protective role and self targeted N1 before switching to solid storm protection post cop claim. If you're doc hunting it's a sensible place to start.

But I doubt that's the case. In a godfather endgame claims are probably expected to play a bigger role than checks. Minish is basically confirmed commuter and is going to be seen more likely to be town because of it. This is endgame prep.

I find your waiting to claim odd, mint. Didn't Ex loud visitor you? Why would you not assume mafia already knows your role because of this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom