• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Min used her commuter night 1.

Vote: lissi
are bulletproof godfathers common on bulba? that could easily explain the vet failing in the event lissi is town

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
i'll vote lissi whenever people want me to but don't want to end the day before people have said their piece

i trust OG's take on DC, but they still probably look worse to me than anyone else.
Lets just get it over with. Chaos 9 is coming, and i would prefer to have it started by 4/20 for reasons

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
Or maybe it didn’t I used a veteran shot so i thought that was why she died but it also couldve been a mafia kill

M y role makes it fail so I dont think I’d be alerted if she did try to commute me

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Um lately yeah. Or rather I seem to constantly get BP/DP godfather roles lately.

Lissi implied that Mins commuter hit her though.
as town this would have been just been incorrect conjecture

Ragnarokio

and as mafia a sloppy fakeclaim, although i'm not sure how much benefit there is for scum to fakeclaim vet here, so its probably a point in her favour. I still think she's the strongest lynch today.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im just surprised im alive this long
Think about it: whoever is scum isnt privy to the metas. It has to be Lissi

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
Commuter usually commutes the player using it not other players. Why would you even think Min would try to commute you?
Oh I didn’t realize what commuter did. I think I mixed it up with bus driver or something

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Lets just get it over with. Chaos 9 is coming, and i would prefer to have it started by 4/20 for reasons
What the heck, bro. That is the worst reason why to lynch someone.

To say the truth, things aren't looking good for Lissi right now. I am still not gonna vote them though.

What the heck, bro. That is the worst reason why to lynch someone.

To say the truth, things aren't looking good for Lissi right now. I am still not gonna vote them though.
That's not a question of if lissi is going over, but a question of how fast. There's too much compounding not to put lissi over. You have the cop thing. You have the confusion that could be seen as theater. And now you have the vet claim which has to be prefaced with a "DC messed up the claim". But we already knew that. DC said as much when they corrected their original claim and yet even the correction doesn't include the ability to kill anybody. As I said before, there's a point where it's too much to let pass.

Given that we can talk through the night I'm fine with an early hammer too.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
That's not a question of if lissi is going over, but a question of how fast. There's too much compounding not to put lissi over. You have the cop thing. You have the confusion that could be seen as theater. And now you have the vet claim which has to be prefaced with a "DC messed up the claim". But we already knew that. DC said as much when they corrected their original claim and yet even the correction doesn't include the ability to kill anybody. As I said before, there's a point where it's too much to let pass.

Given that we can talk through the night I'm fine with an early hammer too.
Umm, I am being rather serious here, but I didnt understand this post. What does the first and second sentence mean? What does Storms check on me and the way I act have to do with anything?

Yes, what Lissi has said does make her look bad. On the other hand, Minish's death could still be a Mafia kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom