• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

The first and second sentence are in response to your response to storm. Storm isn't saying let's all just vote lissi so the game will end quicker. Storm is saying let's hammer instead of sitting around waiting on nothing to change. The you's in the subsequent sentences aren't direct you's, they are the general colloquialism anyperson you.

Minish's death is 1000% maf kill. One implication of the veteran claim discrepancy is that scum!lissi could use the kill in conjunction with the already claimed ability (nexus I think it was refered to?) to fake a veteran claim which would make them look like town. However they messed up what commuter does and unbeknownst to them when putting said possible plan into action Minish was only a one shot with that shot expired already.

Conversely there are exactly 0 reasons not to lynch lissi today.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
i mean if og doesnt want to vote them up, alright. all we have to do is wait the 31 hours and then since lissi has the most votes, bada bing bada boom

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
The first and second sentence are in response to your response to storm. Storm isn't saying let's all just vote lissi so the game will end quicker. Storm is saying let's hammer instead of sitting around waiting on nothing to change.
Okay, I can see it that way now.
Conversely there are exactly 0 reasons not to lynch lissi today.
I still am trusting my gut on this one.

Mint Elv

Fish!
There are too many inconsistencies with Lissis slot at this point to leave it alive.

Since Storm has not been target mafia is probably godfather and thus he’s not worth the shot. But why shoot Minish the D1 claimed commuter? That’s pretty risky. Would think they would shoot to try to kill the doc.

Most everyone seemed to be in agreement today, so the discussions were swift and short, with largely only one suspect. Lissi did what she could to defend her actions... and strangely enough, the actions of one DarthCreeper10, who seemed to both be and not be the same person. I'm not entirely sure how that works, but that's beside the point.

But her efforts were ultimately in vain. lain had found the sledgehammer used by Storm two days ago, and before midday was even reached, swung it at lissi.

The results were quite similar to when Storm had swung it. That is to say, lissi died. She dropped a large gun in the process, and someone was quick to pick it up and examine it.

"This... has never been fired."

Nobody was entirely sure what about the gun gave away that it hadn't been fired, but one thing was clear: she was innocent.

Final Votal:
mastermind lissi (4) - HangryHangryHippo, Mint Elv, Storm, lain

mastermind lissi has died. She was the town-aligned jack-of-all trades.

lissi role.png
Hi there DarthCreeper10, and welcome to DW’s Very Creatively Titled Mafia. In this game, you will have the very creatively titled role of Jack-of-all-Trades. As a jack-of-all-trades, you may use each of the following abilities once during the game, and only one ability per night:

-Veteran: The night which this ability is used, any player who attempts to use an ability on you will have their ability fail and subsequently be killed.

-Gladiator: The night which this ability is used, you may target a player, and during the following day, you and the targeted player will be the only valid targets for votes.

-Wildcard: The night which this ability is used, another player’s (i.e. not your own) targeting ability will be randomly selected and you will use that ability on the player who you select to target. Should the ability selected be one that targets multiple players, you will automatically be selected as the second target

You are neighbors with [redacted], meaning you share a private chat where you may discuss the games occurrences.

You are aligned with town and win when no threats to the town remain.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 4 PM CDT on April 10.

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Well, my gut was right. I am sorry Darth and Lissi, but especially Darth. I tried my best bro.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that is one jacked joat

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I think i've decided i feel good enough about HHH bussing ex rather than KJ D2 that I'm going to townread them. That leaves OGS and Mint as viable targets for me, and of those I'm leaning towards mint. This could change when i get around to rereading the game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom