• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Rider's

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Okay then)

Mizu called Lyan and got on her she was trying to find the village but she saw a river and village she landed off Lyan and called to follow her she went through the forest and saw a village near by

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Leana flew after the silver dragon, trying very hard not to out pace it. Sephira knew how competetive her green dragon could be, but didn't try to stop her. It felt good going so fast. Kaida was taking a nap in her little hollow in the saddle. When the rider got of his dragon, Sephira had Leana stay flying above for a minute, so the silver dragon could land and move out of the way. Then she let go and Leana spiraled down. Kaida clawed back up to her perch on Sephira's shoulders and settled there as Leana landed and Sephira got off. Sephira walked over to the little hut and nocked. She also grabbed her bow and held it in her left hand. When the actual hunt began, she'd switch it to her right and use her left hand to get her arrows, though Kaida would have to move.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"You ready?" Elliot asked. She nodded, so he started going through his usual track, picking of a couple of rabbits and putting them into his bag. Sephira was shooting just as good as Elliot, maybe even better. He checked his traps, an got some squirrels, and more rabbits. He saw a whole group of deer. He whispered, "Take them out, shoot quickly."

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
This guy was shooting fairly well for a youth, Sephira realized. He had gotten several small animals, as had she. Kaida had gotten herself a bird, which she had dropped in Sephira bag. The cat followed behind them, taking care not to step on anything that would cut her pad.
Sephira had just spotted the deer when the boy told her to take them out. She nodded, then nocked an arrow and drew. She let it fly and nocked another arrow. She kept firing until all the deer had dispersed, then ran over to collect her arrows, calling for Leana to help them move the deer.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ashie got back on her dragon and saw the village and the forest she landed in the forest she saw what looks like Elliot a little but she came to find the village "Well where am I "

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Nice shooting," Elliot said, walking over. Come over here and help transport the deer. Elliot thought to Iscarius. They started to get the deer able to transport, but then Elliot collapsed. He saw bodies littered in the streets, warrior fighting an unwinnable battle against dark elves. He saw the Kingdom in ruin, and he heard an unfamiliar voice in his head. It had said, "The war is begining. Only the chosen riders can end it. You have met most of them. Some will have to fight on the front line. Others will have to find the power stones, which will combine and give you the power to end the war. You are not just an orphan. You do not know of your parents. You will find out" He awoke on the ground, Iscarius and Sephira looking over him. He finished tying the bags, ignoring Sephira's question, and flew up. He planned on telling everyone at dinner.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira had been readying the deer for Leana and the silver dragon to carry when the boy had collapsed. She hurried to his side to see what was wrong, but he was already standing up. She kept asking him what had happened and if he was okay, but he ignored he. She sighed, tied down the deer on Leana, then asked if she could still ride.
Leana stood a minute and balaced for a little while. This is a little heavy, I'm not sure I can carry you as well.
Sephira nodded her understanding, then told Leana she'd meet her back at the mansion. Kaida followed Sephira as she walked back down the forest path. She unstrung her bow, then picked up the calico cat. She petted her, and Kaida purred. The two made small talk as they headed towards the mansion.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot flew to the mansion, dropped off the deer, and started flying. He wanted to figure out what that had meant. He told Iscarius to drop him off by the river and look for Sephira, as he had seen her dragon fly without her. He jumped off and sat by the water, thinking about what he had heard. He didn't know anything about his Dad or Mom. He was found in the realm of the elves and raised by one of the forest elves, who taught him how to use his power, archery, and swordplay. He left when he was 10, and no one besides Iscarius and the elves knew that about him. Iscarius had hatched on the same day as Elliot was born, and the elves say that is the symbol of a true rider, the ones who are bonded by birth. Iscarius rarely let him go alone, because Iscarius was Elliot only family.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara was walking around the river when she found Elliot. Her dragon of silvery-white scales was flying silently above her. He seemed deep in thought and she slowly approached him.

"Elliot?" she asked.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"What?" Elliot said, surprised someone had seen him, as he didn't hear any footsteps. He got up and turned around. "Oh, Hi Tekara" He said, looking at her. "Sorry, I was thinking. I had a weird vision a couple of minutes ago." He said, and he heard Iscarius tell him that he had taken Sephira back, and he told him to start heading to the river.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
"A vision? Hmm. What about? Anyways, where is everyone else? I saw a mansion, but I saw no one. I think they were on their way there... I can't be sure. Then I saw you... And I thought you knew something." Tekara said.

Her dragon Aya slowly flew to the ground next to her. She stroked the scales on her silvery head and looked back to Elliot.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"They're at the mansion. The vision told me that a war was beginning, and the Rider's must stop it. It said that some will fight on the front line. It also said that some of us need to find these power stones, that will give someone the power to end it. It said that I have no idea about my parents." Elliot said. He didn't say it would give him the power, as he didn't want to sound like he was too important. He was going to reveal his past to his closest friends that night.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha led Tennor through some large, wooden double doors into the Mansion. The entry hall alone was covered in ivory sculptrures, saphire carpet covered the floors, and Maroon Banners hung over the walls. All adorned with golden symbols and writing. She led him down a short hallway and to the right. The Living Room was dark, the walls, floors, and ceiling were covered in Burgundy carpets and paint. Maroon Drapes covered 2 large windows on either side of the room. In the back center of the room was the glowing fireplace

"Go ahead and sit on the couch. I've got to get some rooms ready." She said a left the room.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot mounted Iscarius and making sure Tekara was behind him, flew to the mansion. He landed, and started preparing the meat, slicing it up and tossing the intestines and other things aside. He walked into the living room with all the meat on an ice platter and started cooking. He told Tennor to make sure that it didn't burn, and he then said, "Tahsha, can you come to the courtyard? I have something I need to tell you,"

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Armada and Maximilia were flying higher and higher any second. "c'mon Maxy, we almost broke our record, just a little more!" Armada shouted, and Maximilia answered with a roar, and an intense increase in the speed. "we did it! way to go!" exclaimed Armada, and hugged Maximilia's neck. they landed next to a mansion with a thud so powerful, people might think there was an earthquake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom